⍅5⍆

⍅⧫⍆

By the time Yunho and Wooyoung's knots go down and they get cleaned up, Chan and Hongjoong finally make their appearance, both of them marked up to the teeth. Seonghwa smiles as Hongjoong settles on the couch and manhandles him into his arms.

"Feeling better?"

Hongjoong blushes but nods. "Yes."

"Did you just fuck?" Minho asks as Chan plops down on the ground in front of Y/n.

"Yeah," he sighs as he gets comfortable. "Why?"

Minho meets Y/n's gaze. "And you didn't go crazy?"

"Surprisingly, no," she shrugs. "I guess my omega finally managed to pull her head out of her ass long enough to realize that I was safe and completely fine with my pack... Plus, I was distracted."

Yunho grins from where he sits with Yeosang and Jisung cuddled up under his arms. "It was fun."

Chan nervously glances back at Y/n only to find her already staring.

"So," she leans her elbows on her knees. "We gonna talk about how you commanded me to cum through the bond?"

"I was hoping we didn't," he mutters, his ears turning red. "I really really didn't mean to do that."

"Really?" she lifts an eyebrow in amusement.

"Honest," he holds his hands up in surrender. "I just- I guess I was just caught up in all the... emotions. I really didn't- I'm sorry."

Y/n laughs softly before resting her head on top of his. "It's alright. It was actually... really good."

"Yeah?" Chan reaches up to caress her arms.

"Mn," she hums, relishing in the touch of the alpha's big soft hands. "Probably the best orgasm I've ever had if I'm being honest."

"That's good. I'm glad."

Y/n begins to respond but falters off as Mingi walks in with Misuk in his arms.

"Look who's up from her nap," Mingi calls out.

"Misuk!"

Misuk beams at the sight of everyone together and rushes out of her sire's arms. She immediately runs over to Hongjoong for a cheek kiss and Yunho for a tight hug before plowing into Y/n's arms.

"Whoa! Okay okay, relax," she laughs. "Hi, pup."

"Hi, Umma," she whispers, nuzzling against Y/n's scent glands. "Are you okay now?"

"A little bit, yeah," Y/n smiles. "I'm okay."

"Good."

Chan smiles softly as he watches Misuk get comfortable in the omega's arms. They look nothing alike but it really looks as if she's her mother.

"We should talk a bit more while we're here," Hongjoong speaks up.

"What about?" Felix asks.

"Pack stuff," Chan speaks up. "I want to put this idea out there and I, we, want you guys to think on this."

"Okay?" Hyunjin frowns, shifting underneath Wooyoung's arm.

"We're thinking about conjoining packs," Hongjoong tells them.

"You're what?" San blinks.

Y/n blinks. "Wha- Really?"

Mingi scoffs. "Tell me you're joking."