⍅4⍆

⍅⧫⍆

Y/n's never been so frustrated with her omega in her entire life. She whines and complains every time she's barely 6 feet away from Chan. It made going to the bathroom independently absolutely impossible with her bursting into tears. She had lasted barely 2 minutes in the shower before she had called for the alpha who was sitting right outside the door. Chan had rushed in, pushing out his scent as he went and she managed to calm down. They got ready like that, with someone sitting right next to the shower. It was mildly embarrassing and a little intimate but they had no other choice.

They head further into the dorms, arms brushing each other. Once they step into the living room, all heads turn to them. San and Jongho perk up at the sight of her and she smiles.

"Hey."

San rushes over to her and pulls her into a crushing hug. "I'm glad you're okay."

Chan growls subtly next to her and San growls right back at him. Y/n sighs and lets go of her omega. She gives him a short kiss before sending him off.

"Can I scent them enough before you lose it?" Y/n asks, giving him a look.

Chan shrugs, crossing his arms over his chest. "Do what you want. I'm not stopping you."

She stares at him for a minute but leaves his side, his alpha is relatively calm through the bond. Y/n's quick to scent Jongho, Seonghwa, and Yeosang. Chan growls the moment she touches Wooyoung making her omegas flinch so she results to rubbing her alphas' wrists together. Chan had cut himself off when she reached for her pack alpha.

Y/n plops down on the empty couch and Chan settles on the floor in front of her.

"Where's my pack?" he asks.

"They should be here soon," Hongjoong responds. "We want to talk to you first."

Chan grimaces at the formal words he uses but nods his head. Y/n's hand twitches and she finds herself running her fingers through the alpha's hair to soothe her omega. Chan doesn't show it but he sends his appreciation through the bond.

"Go ahead, I'm listening," Chan nods.

Hongjoong sighs, nodding his head. "This is hard for me because you're our hyung, my hyung, and at one point, I would've even called you my alpha."

Surprise filters through the room as Chan takes in a shaky breath. Y/n blinks at her alpha's words. His alpha? Chan? It's then that she remembers the two packs bonding together after Kingdom. She's not too sure about how close they are. Sure, they're her pack but they're still their own people. She isn't included in every single aspect of their lives and this seems to be one of them.

"Fuck," Chan hisses under his breath.

"I think I speak for everyone here in that aspect," Hongjoong continues. "Our packs have gotten close after Kingdom. A lot of us are involved with each other romantically and sexually. Things were perfect. You were perfect. I really really trusted you, hyung. You were my alpha, the only person I could and would ever willingly submit to and I thought that nothing could break my trust for you, my love for you. But you..."

Hongjoong chokes off a small sob and Seonghwa wordlessly begins to rub his back. Chan's shaking in between Y/n's legs and she immediately tries to comfort him, letting out calm pheromones.

"You've hurt someone that belongs to me," Hongjoong manages to continue. "Y/n is my omega and I love her like she's a part of me, my pack. She is my family and you've done something to her that I can't easily forgive."