⍅6⍆

⍅⧫⍆

"CUT IT OUT!"

The room falls silent at Hongjoong's yell. Mingi stands behind Yunho glaring at Wooyoung who struggles in Changbin and Jongho's grasp growling sharply as Seonghwa protectively holds a sobbing Misuk in his arms. Jeongin hovers behind, ready to step in.

"I told you not to fight in front of the baby," Hongjoong grits, red alphan eyes on full display.

Mingi's face pales as he deflates, glancing over at Misuk. "Fuck. Puppy, I'm sorry."

Misuk shakes her head, burying her face in Seonghwa's neck. "Don' fight. P-Please."

Wooyoung lets out a deep breath, his purple alphan eyes fading into brown as he relaxes in Changbin and Jongho's hold.

"Youngie," Changbin grabs his attention.

"Hm?"

"You good, hyung?" Jongho mutters, nuzzling into his cheek.

Wooyoung grunts but it's answer enough as the beta and alpha let him go. Wooyoung silently accepts Jongho's scent and the pheromones help calm him down as Changbin rubs his back.

Seonghwa shushes the pup in his arms, gently rubbing his hand up and down her back. "It's okay, pup. It's okay, just breathe."

Minho whines from the distressed pup's scent and Jisung is quick to comfort him along with Seungmin. Hongjoong sighs and steps forward, letting out his scent. Misuk perks up from the smell and as Hongjoong gives her a soft smile, she lets out a whimper and opens her arms, making grabby hands for him.

"Oh, puppy," he pouts and takes her from Seonghwa. Misuk clings onto him and Hongjoong leans his head against hers, softly rumbling for her. "It's okay, Misuk. Everything is going to be okay."

Seonghwa presses a kiss to her hand before crowding her back, the two of them covering her in their protective and soothing scents.

Wooyoung glares at Mingi again. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Wooyoung," Seonghwa growls, gold eyes flashing at him. "Don't."

"What are you talking about?" Mingi sighs.

"Do you know what you just did?" he sneers. "Y/n is in there in a sub-drop because you couldn't pull your head out of your ass long enough to listen and talk to her."

Mingi's scowl drops and his eyes flit toward the hallway leading to Y/n's room. "She's... what?"

"You hurt her, Mingi," Wooyoung shakes his head. "You knew she had feelings for you and I thought you felt the same but apparently, I was wrong."

"Fuck you," Mingi growls, stepping forward but Yunho is quick to push him back. "Of course, I have feelings for her. I love her!"

"Really?" Wooyoung moves toward him but Jongho and Changbin grip his arms, pulling him back. "Then why the fuck is she in there muttering about rejection? Did you even talk to her? Did you tell her how you felt? How you really felt?"

"I-" Mingi's shoulders raise as he shakes his head. "Wh-What does it matter now? She's with Chan-hyung."

"No, she isn't," Seonghwa frowns.

"She's just bonded to him," Hongjoong tells him. "They don't have a relationship, there's nothing there but a deep primal instinct. The two of you have a strong relationship, a strong bond. For fuck's sake, she imprinted on your pup, Mingi. Just because they're fated and bonded doesn't mean she's thrown you to the side."