⍅2⍆

A/N: a little non-con element at the very end. I didn't really think it was considered as non-con until someone pointed it out. sorry!

⍅⧫⍆

"Y/n."

Y/n flinches and sits up. "I- What- Yes?"

"Hey hey," Hongjoong cups her face with a gentle smile. "You're okay."

His scent fills her nose and she lets out a shaky breath. "Sorry, sorry. I'm okay. What's up?"

"Are you sure?" he frowns.

Y/n glances down to see Misuk still asleep and the sight finally calms her heart.

"Yeah," she faces him again. "I'm fine. What is it?"

"We wanted your opinion on a new track," he leans back, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Can you listen?"

"Oh," she perks up to the sight of the other alphas eyeing her. All except Chan. "Yeah, of course. Let me hear it."

Hongjoong settles on the floor in front of her as Chan turns around and clicks a few times on his laptop. He presses the spacebar and Y/n grins as the bass fills the room.

"Oh, that's hot," she hisses, sliding her arms around Hongjoong's neck and resting her head on top of his.

Hongjoong kisses the back of her hand before resting his hand on her arm. Y/n closes her eyes as she listens to the track. She hears little adlibs of piano and violins along with many different sound effects that sound distinctly like Stray Kids and ATEEZ. She opens her eyes in surprise as the bridge filters in.

"What the fuck," she whispers, a bit exasperated. "That's good. Oh, my god. You guys did this in so little time?"

"Do you like it?" Jisung asks, fiddling with his fingers.

"Like it?" she scoffs. "I love it. It's really good and it definitely goes hard. It fits your styles super well. The fans are gonna love this. How are you guys going about it?"

"This one's for the rappers," Hongjoong responds. "So that's me and Mingi, Changbin, Han, Felix, and Hyunjin."

"Ugh," she drops her head. "I'm so excited for that. Seriously, that track is good."

"You don't think anything's missing?" Chan asks.

Y/n fights the urge to look him in the eyes and hums. "Well, no I don't think so. I'd have to wait until you guys had lyrics to really give some more pointers."

"Told you," Jisung smacks his arm.

Chan rolls his eyes and faces his computer. "Alright, I got it. I just wanted to be sure."

They keep talking for a while as Y/n watches them, letting out her calming scent. There's a knock on the door about 30 minutes later as Misuk stirs from her sleep.

"Jongho?" Hongjoong opens the door wider. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hi, hyung," Jongho steps into the room. "I just came to let you guys know we're about to practice. The choreographers are here."

"Ah okay. Thank you."

Chan starts to pack up, Changbin and Jisung hanging back to help him.

"Also, noona," Jongho turns to her. "Yeosang... Yeosang-hyung needs you."

"Oh?" she sits up. "Okay. Where is he?"

"I'll show you," he points behind him.

"I'll take her," Mingi leans down and picks up Misuk who had climbed into Y/n's lap.