Ena's Plan {1}

Akito woke up to light flooding his room. He was still exhausted, though got up. His vision was slightly blurry, though he could still see Toya.
      "Good morning, love." Akito spoke softly, and was still not used to saying those words. He could feel himself slightly blushing. Toya's eyes opened, and he looked up at Akito.
    "ah... Good morning, Akito." Toya said, slightly laughing at Akito's somewhat flustered appearance. He sat up, and got closer to Akito. He slowly pulled the other boy closer, and kissed him.
     "I love you, Aki." Toya whispered into the ginger's ear, Akito's face heating up more. Toya pulled him in closer, and continued to make out with him, slightly pushing him against the bed. Ena pushed the door ajar, and saw the small episode. She grew mildly nervous.
   "No... no.. I don't trust that man. Shit... what if he cheats on Akito? Why would I even care... but I don't trust him... shit. What do I do?" She thought for a bit. One idea came to mind: she would lie and say he cheated. She knew she'd be an asshole for it, and if they would get back together and he'd remain loyal, she'd make some apology. But she didn't trust him.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

     "AKITO!" Ena yelled, abruptly ending Akito and Toya's moment. Toya looked down at Akito, and got up. Akito fixed his shirt, and silently walked to the kitchen, wishing the moment hadn't so suddenly ended.
    "Akito... I think last night, I saw Toya kissing some girl. I don't remember how she looked though..." Ena spoke, though it was closer to yelling than it was just speaking. She looked sorrowful in a way, not making eye contact with her younger brother.
  "Are... are you sure it was Toya...?" Akito said, his voice softening each word. He refused to believe the idea it was Toya. He was convinced Toya was loyal, and Ena made him question it.
  "I'm sure Akito... I'm so sorry." She said, though there she felt no remorse or guilt for her actions. There were no true emotions behind her words, words that were pure lies. Akito shook his head, and walked back to his bedroom. He stared at the floor, which was quite interesting at the moment. The ginger sighed, and opened his bedroom door, saying 2 words.
    "Get out."
    "...Huh?"
"Get out, Toya." The suddenness startled Toya. He hadn't done anyone wrong... right? He nodded silently and left the room, with Akito escorting him to the front door. Toya left, looking back at Akito, before quickly hurrying back home. The blue haired man wondered what had happened, though he didn't want to ask. There was a chance Akito could yell at him, and he didn't exactly wish to piss his boyfriend off.

    Akito leaned against the wall, tears filling his eyes. His body felt tense, tears streaming down his face. His crying soon turned into sobbing, using the wall as a support. His vision became a blur, and his head became cloudy, as he collapsed onto the floor, sobbing still. He laid there for a while, his sobs slowly quieting, until he just lay there, staring at nothing, seemingly zoned out. Ena walked over to him, her footsteps as quiet as the night.
     "Brother... maybe it was the wrong guy. Even if it wasn't, and he did cheat, you should still try to cheer up. Seeing you depressed as shit on the floor is kinda annoying." Her words seemed to wake Akito up. He got up, almost tripping over nothing, and hastily walked back to his room. Something in him seemed... pissed, and another part determined. It was somewhat intimidating, in a way, and it left Ena praying he wouldn't figure out her lies.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

      Akito sat at his desk, turning on his computer. He was determined to find out the truth, and the ginger was determined to figure out whether or not Toya was loyal. He was sure of it. But, he wasn't going to actually ask too much. A slightly alternative plan came to mind. With the upcoming Pride Harvest, Akito could invite his partner, and anything could happen. Of course, it wasn't purely a loyalty test. It was more of a date that could end up in cheating.

Akkito Today at 11:17 A.M
yo toya have a small question

Toya Aoyagi Today at 11:18 A.M
What is it, Aki?

Akkito Today at 11:18 A.M
where were you last night, like before you came over to mine lmao

Toya Aoyagi Today at 11:18 A.M
I was at my house. My mum would probably get mad if I had left any earlier, and I didn't feel like sneaking out.

Akkito Today at 11:19 A.M
ok, btw dear, wanna go to the Pride Harvest with me?

Toya Aoyagi Today at 11:19 A.M
Sure. I haven't ever been able to go before, so it'll be my first time.

Akkito Today at 11:19 A.M
alright! meet me at my house in 2 days at like... 8 am, okay?

    The conversation ended with Akito adding onto that saying they should meet up at the garage tomorrow. He was fully under the belief that Toya was loyal— whether this was true or not was unknown to him. He was somewhat excited for the date, excited enough that Ena had noticed it when he left the room. She shook it off, deciding that it was likely unrelated. The young lady would also be going to the Pride Harvest with her friends, so her main idea was that maybe Akito would be going with his friends to. She didn't really give a shit though, it didn't matter. The girl just hoped she wouldn't encounter her brother and his lover there.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
WORD COUNT: 960
ORIGINAL:

akito woke up next to toya. "hiiiiiiiiiiii babeeee" he said and he blushed. toya woke up. "hey akito haha" he looked him in the eyes and they started to making out. "so, you new here?" akito asked, curiously hot. toya shrugged. akito giggled. "well if thats a yes, then i'm gonna show you what a real boy is!" they make out again and toya chuckles. "ily" toya said as akito blushed. ena came into the room. "no no. no.. " whispered she to herself. "i do not want to loose my brother!" so she came up with a plan.
"hey brother come here now"  she said. seth replied with ok as they went into the kitchen. ena sighed. "listen akito, i saw toya was going down on another girl!" akito gasped. akito gasped. "NOOO... NOO!?!" he cried out as he went back into his room anx kicked out the toya. "hepp!" toya screamed. "WHY DID YOU KOCK ME!?" akito grumps. "you've been bad.. a bad cheater." akito snorts as toya starts apologizing. "NO, I NEVER CHEATED BB!" akito punched toyas legs and he fell out of the house. akito cried more. "noooo... i didnt mean to drop him! i promised him that id never drop him! I DROPPED HIM!" akito rolls around the house, screaming and crying fr help. ena drops a fridge on akito and he dissapears.
toya screaming outside the house. "HEP HEPP HEPP HEPP HEPHEP HEPP HEEPP MEEP HEPP" as akito appeared to the door, where toya is. "booboo.. i'm really sorry.. really really really sorry how.... noo.." toya forgives him but he is stull crying. "i scrapped my knee and it hirtttssssss baby can you take care of me babe please please pleaseee" akito sighed and started to kiss down a little to his knee. toya was blushing. ena saw them and got angry. "No! BROTHER! HE IS A BAD MAN! TAKE HIM TO THE HARVEST AND MAKE HIM WORK!" akito sighed. "whispering i promise ill take you out of the harvest bae" he whispered. he whispered into his ear. "ok thanks"