Vivid Bad... Vivid Classical? {7}

A/N: Gonna be a bit short but important
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Tsukasa Tenma, the #1 star in Phoenix Wonderland. As he put on his costume, there was a knock at the door. Though he had not been expecting any visitors, he walked over to the door, a bright smile appearing one his face, with Saki quickly walking over, mildly curious.

     As he slightly opened the door, the smile transitioned more into curiosity, looking at the ginger standing on the other side of the door, holding an expression of a combination of annoyance and determination. Tsukasa stepped back slightly as Akito slammed the door fully open, though not stepping inside, and instead saying a single sentence.

     "Teach me the piano, Tenma." As he said that, the annoyance shown on his face was wiped off, alternatively being replaced by pure determination, with a hint of something related to happiness, though not quite a joyful feeling.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Toya, seated at his piano, looked outside. A windy, autumn day, one of which he would have spent with Akito if it had been just one year ago. He longed for a day where he could once more spend time with his ex lover, even if it were to, in reality, be a mere second. He had accepted the fact that that would never happen, his father would get frustrated if he attempted to talk to Akito during it– during the Pride Harvest–, unless he had converted to classical music.

The blue haired boy looked back at the piano, one that had caused a sense of unease in him, an unease he had once escaped. His hands hovered over it before playing it, glancing up at the music sheet every so often. He sighed, his hands carefully going over each note, notes that he had grown to hate over the year he had lived there. A sort of frustration had grown in him, increasing in size every simple or complex song he had performed. Those he did in front of his father were the ones he despised the most, as they reminded him most of what he had lost, and what he had lost them to.

A rather frustrated sigh had escaped his mouth, messing up a rather easy song once again, a song that he'd be playing in the Pride Harvest. The blue haired boy stared at the piano, before grunting and getting up, quietly stepping out of his room, walking towards the front door. He stood in front of it, placing his hand on the handle, before hearing rather loud footsteps behind him. He stared at the door for a moment, the thought of Akito flashing through his brain, before turning around, looking up at his father.

"Toya. You're supposed to be practicing. The event is in only a month." A scowl lingered on his father's face for but a moment, until turning into a mere frown.
     "I'm... simply going out for a walk, father. Just to clear my mind for a bit." Toya spoke softly, his usual tone of voice somewhat more gentle, with a slight smile covering his face.
     "Only for ten minutes. Afterwards, back to practice. This is a one time exception, Toya. Otherwise, you're staying on practice." His father somewhat glared at him, though he showed a genuine smile, nodding, and quickly yelling out the words 'thank you' as he scurried down the street, the almost cold winter air brushing against his face.
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
Akito stared at the piano, his hands only a few inches above the keys, staring at it. Tsukasa stood behind him, guiding the ginger on what to do. Akito let out an annoyed sigh, his irritation showing clearly.

     "Do not worry, Shinonome! Soon, you should be able to play it excellently!... or, decently enough to get in."
     "I don't care about piano. I'm only doing this to talk to Toya."
     "I know... Actually, this is only going to work if you can entirely fake being into classical music. So, p-"
"Shut up." Akito glared at the other boy, as he stared back at him. Quickly apologizing, he continued to teach the redhead the piano.

Every attempt at the song, the more quickly his hands moved, almost as though trying to speed up time by going quicker, barely improving each time he went faster. As he reset his speed, there was some form of improvement. Akito let out a frustrated sigh, before striking a minor deal with Tsukasa.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Toya stepped into a nearby park, sitting down on the cold ground, looking at nothing in particular. He looked up at the sky, the cloudless sky. He leaned against a tree, gently smiling with no exact thought in his mind. Akito occasionally came into his mind, though had quickly left. The blue haired boy sighed, the memory of Akito and last year's pride harvest coming into mind, this time lingering there for far longer than he'd like.

     Only a week or two until the harvest.
     And only that amount of time until he'd have to ignore Akito, despite his love for him still remaining.
     About two weeks until his despair would reach the climax.
     Or maybe, there'll be an alternative. He would never discover this alternative, though. At least not know it had ever existed in the first place.
     Perhaps, in the end, the relationships he had built up for years wouldn't go entirely to waste.
     Or perhaps they would. Perhaps they'd end up in a pile of regrets, forever there in the back of Aoyagi's memory.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
     The redhead stood up, stretching. Waving goodbye to Tsukasa, he walked outside, exhaustion filling him. The emptiness that he held prior to this had once more returned, as he slowly walked down the sidewalk. He picked up his pace a bit, only desiring to go home, wishing to return before Toya infests his thoughts again like he always has.

     As he gently opened the front door, he was greeted by Ena, who was partially glaring at him. He stepped back slightly, somewhat startled.

     "You're not going to perform in the Pride Harvest, Akito."
     "...hm?"
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
WORD COUNT: 1008
I kinda kept losing motivation so may be shittier than before but I did put in effort 😇‼️ ok have a good day