Pride Harvest {2} (1/3)

A/N: So update, the original fanfic is now being turned into several fanfics, so now I'll be making up the plot. Also, apologies for the 'indents' being shorter/longer. Also the line thing might be shorter if I'm typing it on computer. And the almost final notice, I might occasionally go 1st person if I'm in the mood. 1st person PoVs won't be long UNLESS requested. Now the actual final notice, this will be split into 3 chapters. They may be short.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

     The ginger quietly sat on his bed, unable to sleep. The only thoughts he could form was anything related to his lover. The room, although dark with no light shining in, felt illuminated with the mere thought of Toya to Akito. He sighed, turning on his lamp. There was nothing particularly interesting to take note of, it was all just pitch black, with the lamp faintly lightening part of his room. He was certain An and Kohane were asleep too, so he wouldn't be able to talk to them. The thought of Toya filled his mind, specifically the Pride Harvest Date. The man laid against his bed, wishing to fall asleep soon, so the date could arrive sooner.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

{TOYA POV}
     Sitting quietly at my desk, I rushed my homework. It was easy enough, though I was unsure if it'd be so easy for Aki. ...Speaking of him, I probably need to stop thinking about him so much. I put my pen on the table, and got up, the pen rolling off my desk. I hastily leave my house, locking the door, hoping father wouldn't notice I had left immediately. I slowed down my pace when I got near to Weekend Garage, having my run turn into a walk. I silently enter the place, carefully closing the door as I wait for Aki.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

{NO ONE'S POV}
     Toya sat there for a good hour, patiently waiting for his partner. An was out, so it was just some conversation with her father, Ken. He was often busy with other regulars, and during the few conversations, it was mildly awkward. Every time the door opened, even if it was a small creak, he would swing his head around, though it was just regulars. The door gently opened, and a soft, gentle voice came from the person.

"H-Hello... is An here?" A small girl quietly asked, stuttering over herself. She noticed Toya, and walked over to him, not saying anything, attempting to make little to no noise.

"Hello, Kohane." Toya said, drinking coffee.
"Hello, Toya!" The girl said, her voice a bit less soft. They had made no eye contact, nor did they say anything more for a while. Kohane knew Toya was waiting for Akito- or as he called him, Aki- and Toya knew she was waiting for An. She ordered a latte, and sat next to the blue haired boy, as they waited for their partners.

The door slammed open, 2 people coming in, panting. They were arguing a bit, though they were quite recognizable; An and Akito had arrived.

  "AKITO WE BETTER NOT BE LATE."
"WHY ARE YOU IMPLYING IT WAS MY FAULT?"
"YOU GOT US INTO DETENTION."
"YOU- YOU ENCOURAGED ME TO FIGHT SOME KID."
"YEAH AND I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY??"
Their arguing continued for a while, before one of them- An- noticed the others.
"KOHANEE!! WE'RE HEREE!!" An shrieked, with Akito covering his ears as he glared at the girl.
"We ARE late because of you..." he whispered to himself, "ahem, TOYA SORRY FOR BEING LATE." They ran over to Kohane and Toya, with Toya finishing his coffee. Kohane spoke up.

"Soo.. what if we go to the Pride Harvest?" Akito tried to not giggle at that. Pride Harvest is such a funny term, it's hard to imagine it as a real event. But he also seemed to become more awake, in a way.
"Toya and I were already planning to go."
"Of course you were... so, what if we went as like a... double date?" An's words got a quick glare from Akito.
"I'm not viewing it as that. And no. If we happen to run by each other, it's coincidence. It won't be a double date."
"Damn, it wasn't even a bad idea. You'd probably accept if it was your l-"
"Shut up."
"Aki-"
"DON'T TAKE HER SIDE MAN..."
"Uh... let's order something maybe? We can discuss this more l-later..."
"No discussion. It's not gonna be a double date at all." It was silent for a bit. Small conversation was made, before Toya had to go. It was one day until the Pride Harvest. Nothing wrong has yet to happen, so nothing wrong could possibly happen tomorrow, right?

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~•~~•~~•

Ena yawned, talking with Mizuki. She needed to break Akito and Toya up— she wasn't the bad guy, right? She just wanted the best for her dear brother.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
WORD COUNT: 813

Small thoughts since I want some more content (SKIP OVER IF YOU DON'T CARE) yet can't add the Original:
So a rectangle is a shape with 4 sides and 4 right angles, right? A rectangle can be a square. But a square has 4 EQUAL sides and 4 right angles.

A rectangle can be a square, but a square can be a rectangle.