2

A/N: occ characters

After being stuck in your thoughts for a few seconds you almost forgot...

To eat your bag of chips... The class started already so you were kinda fucked...

The teacher gave you work and said if you needed help ask your table mate..

"Uhm Nikolai are we like aloud to use the bathroom, and bring a bag.." you asked nervously it was a stupid question but that doesn't matter...

Nikolai looked over at you a smiled formed on his face. "Ah yes she allows use the bathroom and bring our bags. "

"Ah thank you Nikolai. " you said to him thankful.

You raised your hand. "Yes y/n? "

"U-uhm can I used the bathroom and bring mine bag...? "

"Oh of course, please just come back, take the pass to. " you nodded as you got up and take your bag and the pass.

"Finally..." You mumbled to yourself.

You found the bathroom after passing a few classrooms. You opened the door and sat on the toilet. You laughed to yourself and open your bag of chips and started eating them.

"Ahh~ that's so good~" you moaned to yourself.

You open your phone to watch some videos so you could watch them as you eat.

~after your done eating~

"Finally done should get back to class. "
You packed up all the stuff and washed your hands.

You were busy playing with your nails and didn't noticed the person coming from the hallway.

Until well of course you bumped into them.

"Huhhhhh." You semi-yelled as you got thrown into the ground.

"Oh? " you looked up to see a brown hair boy.

You stayed silent.

"Oh wowie it's a pretty person to~" the brown hair person ran up to you and quickly picked you up form your feet.

"Wha-" he than place a finger on your lips.

"Shh pretty person. "

What the fuck is going on...

"Would you like to commit double suicide with me! " the man practically yelled.

You opened you mouth to say something.

" DAZAIIIIIIIIIIIIII WHAT ARE YOU DOING. " you saw a blond hair man come running up to 'dazai' (I forgot to add Kunikida to the list..)

Ah so his name is dazai... Who might this be though...

"Ahahah Kunikida~ seems like you found me. " 'dazai' said.

"YOU CAN'T JUST ASK PEOPLE TO COMMIT SUICIDE WITH YOU. " 'Kunikida' yelled as he smacked 'dazai' ontop of the head.

You just looked at the scene dumbfounded.

"Uhm.. I need to head to class. " you aid blushing form embarrassment.

"Oooo~ lemme take you." Dazai said to you.

"Huhhh!?!? " you eyes widen form shock.

"Dazai you have to get back to class NOW."
Kunikida said annoyed.

"Ughhh finee I'll go... Wait for me.. Uh. "

"Y/n...its y/n."

"Yeah! Wait for me Y/n I'll be waiting for you.

Kunikida got fed up dazai bullshit and dragged him away, you just stood there dumbfounded by the whole thing.

" fuck I need to go back to class. " your face was still red (or whatever) as you rethink about that whole scene that happened, as went back to class.

As you entered the classroom you quickly place the pass back on the teachers desk and made your way back to your seat.

You saw Nikolai get excited, as you made your way to your desk.

"Sooo what took you so long, you seem embarrassed~"

"Uhm well.." You explained the whole thing to Nikolai.

His faced darken but kept his cheerful smile on it. "Ah i see must be really embarrassing ! "

"Yeah it really was.. " you mumbled embarrassed.

The bell all the sudden rang.

"Before you go class, any unfinished work is homework. "

You heard some groans and people complaining.

"Welp! What class do you have y/n? " sigma asked you as you and Nikolai left the class room.

"hmm I have a art class next. "

Nikolai looked disappoint. "Oh dear I don't have a art class next period how sad. "

Sigma looked awkward but simply stated. "I have art class next, I can guild you to it. "

"Oh really? Thanks" you said happily.

"Well see you Nikolai! " you and sigma said as you guys head to your next class.

Nikolai waved back happily as he went to his next class.

×End of chapter two×