7

A/N:votes are highly APPRECIATED❤

゚+*:;;:*♡*:;;:*+゚

2nd person pov-

After finally getting ready, and now you were ready to go.

"Wait... I don't event know where that clown lives. " you grumbled to yourself.

"Fuck I guess I'll text him.. " you groaned as you took out your phone.

Nikolai

You
Can I get where you live..
Since I have 0 clue where
You live.. (-"-;)

Nikolai
Ah yes.. I live
At #######

You
Thanks!
I'll Be over!

>chat ended<

With that done you were now ready to go. Nikolai house is like 30 mins away.. So you have to walk your ass off.

"Man... Just mine luck.. " you said as you were 10 mins in this walk you felt like your legs were falling apart.

Finally you were about 5 mins away form Nikolai house. "Five more mins... Right..? " you continued to walk until you reached his house.

"Finally... " you yelped to yourself as you get to Nikolai place.

"Time to knock on the door.. " you mumbled as you finally made it to Nikolai front door.

You knocked on the door. "Hihihi y/n~" you heard Nikolai yell form inside the house.
You heard something running to open the door.

The door bursted open... and there stood Nikolai.

"Oh hey here Nikolai. " you said with an Imaginary sweat besides your head.

"Welll~ come inside. " Nikolai said griping your arm than dragging you inside his house.

"This is totally kidnapping. " you yelped at Nikolai as he continue to drag you.

After that you were now in Nikolai living-room and sigma and Fyodor was also there.

"I brought them. " Nikolai said as he finally let go of you go, and you feel face first into the ground.

"I'll get you back one day Nikolai.. " you grumbled into the floor.

"What was that? " Nikolai asked still with that cheerful tone in his voice.

You lifted your head off the ground. "It was nothing. " you said crossing your arms.

"Hihihi~ Now that we are here! Let's have some fun! " Nikolai said throwing a pillow.

"I hate that damn pillow!" You yelled as you picked up the pillow and threw it on Nikolai face.

He immediately grab the pillow, and throw it back on your face.

"Oh so you want to play that game Nikolai your on. "you yelled picking up the pillow.

sigma straight up just left the living room since he did not want to deal with this.

This went on for a bit, until Fyodor came into the room and grabbed both of you by your neck.

"Ow ow ow OW! FYORODITCH LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" Nikolai yelped.

Fyodor than dropped you both on the ground.

"Fyodor what was that!? " you asked sitting up.

"Nothing." He responded simply.

You then looked back at Nikolai who had a big smile plastered on his face.

"Ok, enough. " you said standing up.

"YAY!! We can have some fun now! " Nikolai cheered jumping on his feet.

"Let's go find sigma first! " Nikolai said still jumping around.

You knew sigma was fighting for his life whenever Nikolai is around.

You followed Nikolai to find sigma. Sigma was in the kitchen drinking water, we that was until Nikolai ran up to him and hugged him.

"Nikolai what are yo-" Sigma was cut off by Nikolai laughing loudly. Sigma just groaned loudly.

After hanging out~

"That was fun Nikolai appreciate it." You said patting Nikolai head, which he made you do.

"Welp I have to head off now, bye everyone. " you said leaving Nikolai house.

"BYE Y/N! " Nikolai yelled to you.

After all of that you made your way home.

"Hmm.. Oh a text message! " you said as you open the message.

"An unknown number..? " you mumbled.

Unknown number

???
Stay away form them

You
Who even are you 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

???
You know me y/n
I'll ruin your life

You

WTF????
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit dude??

???
It's not funny. I don't want to hurt anyone. Stay away from my them
They are mine

You
Who exactly are you talking about

???
You know them
JUST STAY AWAY

You
Uh do you mean
Mine friends I hang out with??

???
Yes you dumbass

You
I doubt they want your ugly ass

???
They wouldn't want you Either.

You
Who said I wanted them

???
....

You
.

???
Well to inform you I'm not ugly

*insert photo*

You
PFFT
I'M SORRY

???
You..
Fine whatever
They will never want you

You
Okay???
I see them as friends
I'm not sure what your on about

???
What ever.

>chat ended<

You looked at your phone blankly. "Who even is that.. Not like I care. " you shrugged and put your phone down to go to bed.

End of chapter 7

Word count- 789