11

2nd person pov-

Ah great you had PE wonderful!

You hated every second of this, like what even is the reason to run a fucking mile, you were sweating like hell and you probably smell great... You should just stayed home.

—Ah and dazai  is messing with you cause you're slow. You would like to punch him and turn him into ##$$##$$##$$$$$$$$########.

Ah... After 20 minutes you were finally done!?

"Ahhhh.... Shit... Damn... Fuck... Holy... " you said every cuss word you knew, your legs honesty felt like hell.

"Ah~ Y/n you finally made if~ WONDERFUL~" Dazai said with a  smug smile.

— "I swear to **** that I will mess you up your bandaged bastard."

Dazai did a dramatic gasp.

"Please~ I love if you did."

"..."

"Hm? "

"... Stay 6ft away form me...."

You swore you always forgot that Dazai is into that stuff, you wonder if he is dead serious or not, well that's something you DON'T want to know...

"Ooo Hello Y/n and Dazai!! "

Great. Just great..  You glanced over and seen Nikolai sprinting full force at you.

"Ah! What the hell! "  you yell as you scrambled out of the way.

Nikolai crashed into Dazai..

"Gay gay, homosexual. " you snicker, as you  used that as a chance to leave.

_ after a few minutes of walking, you are actually hungry as hell.

"Ugh when is lunch i forgot... " the schedule kinda got changed.

"Hm... " I look down and scanned threw the paper, lunch is at 12:30...you still have 30 mins to kill. You wander around the school to find something to do.

"Goodness I'm bored... "

A voice  came behind me.

"Excuse me? "

You turned around— goodness that person was a beauty. There stood a tall and slender woman.with cherry red eyes and light, scarlet hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun that is held by three long golden pins and another hair clip on the right side of her head, composed by a light pink furry hair clip and red ribbon which forms a five-petal flower, and violet eyes.She wears a red eye shadow and light pink lipstick.

"Oh... Oh... Uh hello! What do you need! " you tried your best to not turn into a red mess.

"Mmh do you happen to know where [idk random class] is? "

"Ah uh it's.. Right there.. " you point in the diction.

"Thank you. Mine name is Koyo Ozaki. Yours? "

"Mine name is y/n.." You looked extremely flustered.

"Pleased to meet you. " she bowed down and started to walk away.

"Y-you also! " wait you just embarrassed yourself you just stuttered infront of a pretty person! Well time to dig a hole and die.

Random notes

Hii everyone I am back form mine grave, sorry for being dead for a while.

Fell free to add me on  limbus company :D