10

I made a new bsd book feel free to cheek out.

2nd pov-

Ah.. Nothing better than chilling in a  pool... This was relaxing.

School got cancelled for some reason, and some rich kid decided to throw a pool party, and you luckily  got invited.

Maybe it was a good idea to not go. You were getting harassed by no other than Dazai. 

For some reason you were mad.

The mother fucker was throwing water balloons are you. You were super close to smacking his ass.

"Dazai for the love of God... Can you literally NOT throw those silly damn balloons at me. "

Dazai winked at you. "Mmh~ come on don't be such a mood killer Y/N~" you were super close.

"..." You stay silent and glared at the water.

At least Nikolai wasn't here to also bother you.

"Ooh Nikolai~ please come!"

You close your eyes relaxing in the water until you felt someone else throw a water ballon at you. You quickly turn around and see Nikolai with a smug look on his face.

"Oh come on now Y/N~ I just want to have some fun!" He's always like this."Y/N..!" Dazai whined.

"Shut up you annoying bastard. " You replied, still glaring at the water.

Dazai did a dramatic gasp.

"Hey, why are you so mean to me?" he looked away dramatically.

Nikolai also gasp.

"Y/nnn! Why are you being such a  meanie! "

You were slightly confused on why they hell they were acting like children.

You stare at them with dotted eyes.

"DAZAIII." You heard a voice yell out.

... It was  Kunikida, thank the Lord he is going to take Dazai.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭-

Nikolai also got token away by Sigma. Now you were chilling in the pool. Atsushi was also there. He was talking about cats, you liked his silly rants.

Today was a nice day.