3

A/N: didn't post for a week since I had to fix mine grades and mine health was bad super sorry ಥ_ಥ and characters act occ

2nd person:

As you and sigma entered the art room you noticed how huge it was! You eyes 'sparked'

Holy shit this room is fucking nice and huge. Hah!

"Oh and y/n here's where we sit! " sigma said snapping you back to reality.

"Oh okay! " you replied. You sat down and sigma sat down soon after that. Soon after that people came flooding into the class room.

"How-how... Many people are in this class room. " you said looking at sigma with wide eyes.

"About 40." Sigma said.

"40!!??" You semi-yelled, you came form a small school so that's a lot for one classroom.

"It is usually normal for non main classes..." Sigma said sweating.

"Oh.. "

You and sigma just chatted as you both did your class work, nothing really important happened.

The past 3 periods you met so many cool people! Ryūnosuke Akutagawa,Chūya Nakahara,Ranpo Edogawa,fyodor dostoyevsky, some guy named mori or something. Akiko Yosano also! They are all super cool.. Well mori was a bit wired but yeah most of them!

~time skip to lunch~

You were excited to finally eat lunch with
Atsushi!

"Where is he... " you mumbled looking for the white hair male. You felt a tap on your shoulder you turn around to see a blushing Atsushi.

"Oh? Hey sushi! " you said happily you gave the nickname to him since you found it cute.

This seemed to make him blush even more. He seems like the easily flustered guy.

"A-ah hi y/n! " he seem stuck in thought.

"So? Where do you want sit at. " you asked him.

"Oh-oh I have a spot for us to sit at! " he said grabbing your hand and dragging you to a table with two seats.

"I usually eat with friends but change plans to go eat with you. " he said sheepishly as he scratch the back of his head.

"Really? That's so thoughtful of you sushi! " you said happily.

This made him turn 50 shades of red.

"U-uhm so let's go get some lunch.. " he asked you after a minute of silence.

~after getting lunch

"So sushi.. Uh what do you do for fun. " you said you aren't exactly good at starting conversation.

"Well I like to do-" he went on a whole rant about the stuff he liked. You listened to the whole thing happily it was honestly cute to you.

"Sushi your honestly super cute! " you said to him petting his head.

"thankyouthatmeanssomuchtome. "