Side story

A/n- this is a side story not following the main plot - sorry for not updating irl been hard and I been busy-and happy Valentine's days everyone!!

2nd pov-

"Hey Nikolai... I got a question..? " you asked Nikolai as you both were sitting at a park.

Nikolai side eyed you for a second before fully turning around. After doing a dramatic sigh.

"Wellll you seeeee. " he pauses for a second. "I randomly found it! "

You looked at him blankly. He sat there waiting for a answer.

"Well how is that possible how the hell did you find if. " you ask pushing more on the question, you know you being annoying but your curious as hell.

He chuckled under his breath.You never been more motivated to slap a man.

"You're sooo mean." He pouts childishly at you. You look away with a huff. That's when Nikolai notices that you've been staring off into space since he started talking.

His eyebrows furrow together in thought for a minute before a smile forms on his face.

"what's with the smile. " you said eyeing him suspicious, he didn't even tell you how he got your phone number!

This was hopeless he wasn't going to answer you.

You grumbled. "Fine... You win.. " you said sighing.You cross your arms and Huff.

End of side chapter

Sorry for short may make a Valentine's day one may be late but tell me any ideas you have!!