6

A/n: none for today

2nd person pov~

You were done with your 2nd day of school which was actually an Friday. So your on the weekdays.

"Finally I get to rest... " you said laying on the hotel bed which was actually comfortable.

Next week you'll actually get an apartment. Which means you'll miss some school to move stuff.

Currently it was 3:00 am. Yeah you liked to stay up late. Since well you had hard time sleeping.

"I'm hungry. "

You got up to search for food.

"Oh shit no food.. " you said slamming the mini fridge shut.

"You know what I'm going to the store! Who cares if it's 3:00am."

You hurried and got dress and put pepper spray in your pocket. You'll never know what people be lurking around at 3:00 am.

With that said you left the hotel.

"hmm." You said browsing your phone doing whatever you do. As you walk to a store.

"Project sekai/colorful stage .... Fuck I need to pull for the new cards.. Or not fuck they all look so good... "

(😪 I did 20 pulls but didn't get the 4* I want, I got kanade which is pretty but yeah.)

"Hah I'll do that when I get home! " you said closing out of project sekai/colorful stage.

The wind got harsher. "Fuck me its cold. " you said as you shiver.

You stupidity left your jacket home. "Why did I have to be dumb and leave mine jacket home.. " you groaned.

"It's fine I guess..." you mumbled.

You were now at the store.

It was pretty empty.
But then you saw something that made your eyes light up.

"What the fuck." You said looking at a shirt with a cat printed shirt on it.

"hehe... I can buy this and some snacks.. "
you said trying to decide what to buy first.
After some time you finally decided to buy some candy. And some snacks as well.

"Candy, chocolate, cookies... Oh my god I need to buy more."you said excited.

After going ham with buying shit you were now out the store. You looked at your phone to see it was 3:43

" what the fuck.. I spent a long time in there... " you mumbled.

"I need to get to the hotel.. So I can rest.. " you said as you walked down the side walk bored.

You felt odd... Like someone was watching you. You brush it off thinking it was late night, and you were scaring yourself.

You just took out your phone and played your favorite song.

You finally made it to your hotel. "Finally.. " you mumbled your body feels tried.

When you enter your hotel you put your bags down and headed to bed. Yes you already took a shower.

The sheets feel super nice against your skin.

"Mmh... This feels nice. " you said snuggling against the bed. Almost immediately you feel asleep.

~

You woke up. "Morning already.. " you said feeling still sleepy.

You check your phone to see 50 messages form Nikolai.

"Eh... " you said clicking on the messages, you decided to read the last 5 messages since you aren't going to read all of that.

>Nikolai<

Nikolai
Y/nnn
You alive?
It's like 8:00.???
Are you dead....
WAHHH DOVE COME ONLINEEE

9:30

You
Mine bad
I was sleeping in
(OuO')

Nikolai
Thank goodness your safe
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

You
Yep
So what did you need?
(∵)?

Nikolai

Wanted to see if you'll
Hang out with Dos-kun
And sigma with me
(●'▽'●)ゝ

You
Dos-kun?
Who's that if your okay
With me asking
・ᴗ・

Nikolai
Oh Dos-kun?
It's Fyodor yk
The smart kid?

You
Oh right..
And yes I'll hang out with you!

Nikolai
wonderful!!
(✿❛◡❛)

>end of messages<

"yay let's get ready y/n!! " you said to yourself singing to yourself.

You decided to put on some stuff.

(Put on what you want I don't care.)

End of chapter 6

Word count- 666

Question - what nickname should we give Nikolai?