Chapter 45

Y/n's POV

I watched as papa's fight continued as Shion was facing off against Clayman while papa discussed something with Beretta. They quickly finished talking before I heard uncle Veldora shouting different references from the manga that we had been reading. Papa was going to say something about what uncle Veldora was saying, but he decided not to. I looked back at Shion and Clayman's fight, which was going poorly for Clayman. "Kumara, I know you want to sleep. However, I think you should see Clayman's face." I whispered to her. She sort of woke up, and I sat her on my lap to let her get a great view of Clayman's defeat. Clayman summoned some puppets he made and had them attack Shion. Shion easily sliced them apart with her souleater sword.

"Ha, how useless. I don't know why everyone was making such a fuss over you." Shion said.

"You're an idiot. Wait and see. You won't be gloating for long. Marionette Dance will recover instantly, then your time is up. The real fight is yet to begin." Clayman said. We sat there and watched the dolls that he used for the attack lay on the floor. "When does the real fight begin?" Shion asked.

"No! Impossible, why isn't it recovering?" Clayman asked.

"Wanna go tease him?" I asked. Kumara looked up at me before shaking her head. "Still a little scared of him?" I asked. She nodded. "How about once he's defeated, we let you get a few hits in?" I asked. She nodded. I smiled and patted her head. "This is getting boring, so I'll just tell you. That big sword Shion possesses is a souleater." Papa explained. 

"Boo, papa, you shouldn't have to explain it to this guy!" I shouted. I heard a quiet 'boo' come from Kumara before I smiled. Clayman was clearly shocked about Shion's sword now, knowing about the fact that it dealt spiritual damage as well. Clayman laughed and said that he'd add her sword to his collection before trying to use 'Demon Marionette' on Shion. She was wrapped in orangish-red ribbons before she was lifted into the air with them. "So, is this the whole spell or what?" Shion asked.

"Woah she's strong!" Kumara said.

"We all are, and so are you now." I said.

"Really?" Kumara asked.

"You're a nine-tailed fox now, so I'd say so." I said. Clayman was freaking out since Shion was just mocking him as she waited for the spell to be used. Shion used her aura to break the spell before landing on the ground to face Clayman again. Shion continued to insult him as Clayman got even more upset about how Shion was insulting him before he said he was going to use his full power and that she'd regret it. He ripped off his coat and shirt before his body changed to have four extra arms, a tail and tough looking skin/armor covering him. "Behold no more hiding, this is my real power. You see I really am a true demon lord. I chose to be partiular about how I fought always burying my enemies with the utmost grace and elegance, but the time for mercy is over!" Clayman shouted. He continued monologuing about his true power and what it felt like and how he'd obliterate Shion with his own hands.

"My opinion of you has slightly improved. Just a bit though. I am lord Rimuru's and Y/n's secretary, Shion. I shall be your opponent." Shion said. Clayman introduced himself again claiming that he'd kill Shion before launching an attack at her. The attack bound her before he summoned weapons to his extra hands. Shion managed to break his spell again with ease before slashing him a few times dealing no damage, but knocking him into the air. Once he was in the air she hit his back with her sword and managed to crack his armor, sending him into the floor. Which Shion managed to jump to before punching him in the chest. Her fist made a dent in his chest before she kicked him which he tried to block with his arms before he hit the ground again sliding across the ground. He clearly couldn't sit up or even move after all the damage Shion had done to him. "She did it." Kumara said.

"Of course she did. She's not papa's bodyguard and secretary for nothing." I said. 

"This fight is over." Papa

"It can't be... you're nothing more than a weakling. A pathetic little majin. I can't lose. I'm the demon lord Clayman." Clayman said.

"Lord Rimuru do I have premission to finish him?" Shion asked. Clayman started talking about Milim and how he commanded her to destory everyone before he looked over to see her and uncle Veldora fighting. Papa explained who was fighting with Milim as uncle Veldora made more references to the manga he had read. Clayman started begging Frey to help him. Clayman commanded Milim to use her power to kill everyone here. As he commanded her I tried to hold in my laughter before it all came out. "What do you think you're laughing at? Once Milim kills Rimuru you'll be next." Clayman said.

"I think you have the wrong idea, auntie Milim would never hurt me. Isn't that right auntie Milim?" I said. 

"Yup! Wait I'm your auntie now?" Milim asked flying over to the barrier close to where I was sitting. I nodded as Kumara got closer to me. "It's okay, auntie Milim is super nice once you get to know her." I said. Clayman and papa were both shocked about the fact that auntie Milim wasn't being controlled. "Rimuru and Shion are my friends silly." Auntie Milim said. She was so proud of herself before I started clapping. "You did a great job pretending to be under his spell auntie Milim." I said.

"Wait! Y/n how did you know Milim wasn't under a spell or anything?" Papa asked.

"Rapheal told me. Didn't she tell you?" I asked. Papa was shocked before clearly apologizing to Rapheal. Milim started laughing before claiming that she was pretending the entire time. "You know that makes a lot of sense." I said. Milim asked for Clayman to reveal the person who was helping him. As Clayman revealed pretty much his entire plan. "Wait a minute if you weren't under his control the entire time why'd you kill Carrion?" Papa asked.

"Hey now! Who are you calling dead?" Carrion asked, removing his lion head mask.

"Papa you didn't listen at all did you?" I asked, letting out a sigh. Papa pretended to be happy and surprised that he was alive as Carrion thanked papa for looking after his people. Clayman started walking towards the barrier before papa had Shion put Clayman in his place. Shion cut off all of his arms and his legs before Guy released the barrier and shrunk the room back to its regular size. Everyone started saying that they knew she wasn't actually controlled by Clayman. Carrion got a little upset with Milim about how she wasn't under any mind control and how she blew up his city. Papa revealed everything he had planned with Rapheal's help and how we'd help rebuild his city.

We all walked over to where papa and the others were before talking about how each person was upset. "Ready to face him?" I asked, looking at Kumara. She nodded and we walked over to Clayman. "You forced me to be your pet and slave." Kumara said, before kicking him. Clayman grunted in pain before I turned Kumara around and kicked him as hard as I could. "And that's from me for Kumara." I said.

"Jeez sweetie, did you have to be so harsh?" Papa asked. I looked at him before leading Kumara back over to the chair we were using. "Feel better?" I asked. 

"I do, thank you so much. Big sis." Kumara said.

"Big sis?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're bigger than me." Kumara answered.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Over 300." Kumara said.

"You're older than me, so I'd be the younger sister." I said. Kumara shook her head. "You're my big sis now." Kumara said.