Chapter 49 Oversized Beanbags of Papa PT 1

Y/n's POV

Kumara and I were walking around Tempest enjoying some food together before walking past papa's house, where I saw Shion and mama fighting over papa again. "What are they doing to lord Rimuru?" Kumara asked. 

"They're trying to outdo each other when it comes to caring for papa." I said. We walked onto papa's lawn. "Hi mama, papa, Shion." I said. Mama and Shion up at me before smiling. "Good morning sweetie, did you and your sister need something?" Mama asked. I shook my head as I looked at papa. "Papa, do you want to come hang out with me and Kumara?" I asked. 

"No, but I did have an idea to solve this." Papa said. Shion and mama looked confused before papa asked about a material that was stretchy. "You mean like spandex?" Mama asked.

"You know what that is?" Papa asked. 

"Of course mama knows. She's the one who designed Kumara and my outfits." I said.

"Yeah, mama makes the best clothes." Kumara said. Papa looked at Kumara and me, a little confused. "Did something happen with the three of you?" Papa asked. We all shook our heads before Kumara and I left. We went to an open field where most people trained and we started sparring with each other. I had us start off with swords, but we quickly changed to magic and fired off spell after spell at each other. I ended up winning the sparring matches before we heard some clapping. We looked over to where the clapping was coming from and saw papa in his human form. "Great job, you two. You've both improved a lot." Papa said. 

"Hello lord Rimuru." Kumara said.

"Hi papa." I said. 

"Hey you two. Do you two normally come out here and train?" Papa asked, walking over to us. 

"Yeah, big sis is teaching me some swordsmenship. She's also helping me control my magic better." Kumara said.

"That's great." Papa said.

"So what's your plan for Shion and mama?" I asked.

"Well you have my memories so you can see what a bean bag is." Papa said. I nodded and looked through his memories before finding one that showed papa laying on a pillow or something. I could feel and hear how relaxed he was before I smiled. "Seems like you found the memory of mine." Papa said. I nodded started to get excited about making the bean bags. "Let's go tell everyone the mission." Papa said. I nodded and followed behind him holding hands with Kumara. "Hey Kumara, from what I understand you see Y/n as a older sister right?" Papa asked, looking back at us.

"I do, is that bad?" Kumara asked, gripping my hand tighter.

"No, but since you call Shuna mom. If you'd like you can call me dad." Papa said.

"Are you sure about that? I don't want people to take it as an offense to you." Kumara said.

"Don't worry about that. Tempest supports the decisions that Y/n and I make." Papa said.

"Alright, if it's okay with you. I'll call you papa like big sis does." Kumara said. I smiled before I lifted her up onto my shoulders. "Woah big sis I can see so much now." Kumara said. I giggled as we walked back into town. We went to the center of town where papa told everyone about the Sarasa. "We're going to collect Sarasa and have a picnic!" Papa said. Everyone cheered and started talking about how it was a good mission and how periless it might be. Gabiru was there with his men and they started chanting his name after he said they'd search the area around the water. Papa took Benimaru, Souei, and Gobta to an alley close by talking about it. After that we went back to our homes and got ready for the mission. "Are you sure it's okay for me to call lord Rimuru papa?" Kumara asked, as she packed a small bag with the swimsuit that garm made for us. 

"If he said you could then it's fine." I said, using gluttony to put my bag in my storage from Predator. I felt something wrap around my waist before I looked down and saw Kumara's arms. "I'm just worried about him being like that man." Kumara said.

"I know, but trust me. I'd never let him do that to you, I promise." I said.

"I trust you." Kumara said. I smiled and stored her bag away before we met everyone else on the edge of Tempest. "You two ready to go?" Papa asked. We both nodded as we set off for the lake papa told us about. Kumara and I walked while papa, mama, and Haruna were riding on Ranga. Rigurd and Gobta were carrying most of our supplies while everyone else was scouting the area. We eventually made it to the lake and everyone admired how beautiful the lake looked. We all agreed to eat lunch before we looked for the sarasa. Everyone broke into small groups and sat  around on blankets that we brought with us. Mama, Kumara, Haruna, Shion and I shared a blanket before Shion got up taking the pot she brought with her over to papa. "I can't believe that Shion's food actually tastes really good now no matter how she prepares it." I said.

"Was her cooking really that bad?" Kumara asked.

"Yeah, she accidentally killed Gobta once before he gained the poison resistance skill." I said.

"Wow." Kumara said. Mama revealed the food that Haruna and her had prepared for our picnic. Both mine and Kumara's lunches had some fish prepared along with some veggies, but I noticed L/F/V (least favorite veggie) mixed in with some of the other veggies. I picked around it and ate everything else leaving the L/F/V in my lunch tote. "Sweetie, you need to eat all of your veggies." Mama said.

"But I don't like L/F/V." I complained.

"Look at Kumara even she finished all of her food." Mama said. I looked and saw Kumara's dish completely empty. "Does this mean I like more things then big sis?" Kumara asked.

"It sure does, I might even make you a special desert just for finishing all of your food." Mama said. I sat there a little stunned before eating the L/F/V hoping to get some desert too.