27

The Ramshackle students had no place to stay for the night. Their dorm was being held as collateral and they were not allowed to stay there for the time being. So they packed their bags and left the dorm. Ace, Deuce, and Jack luckily came to their rescue,

"Hey Prefect thanks for doing this." Ace rubbed his neck.

"You too Y/n." Deuce added. "we heard your pact was put in the deal as well."

Grim sighed. "Looks like Y/n is in the same boat as us now."

"More importantly you guys don't have a place to stay." Jack pointed out.

"You can stay at Heartslaybul." Deuce offered.

"I think there's a room or two open in Savanaclaw you can use." Jack offered.

Ace chuckled. "If you stay with us you'll have to sleep on the floor or share a bed with Me or Deuce. maybe you'd prefer that~" he nudged Y/n who looked at him weirdly.

Yuu sighed. "Looks like Savanaclaw is the only option."

With nothing else to do Yuu, Grim, Y/n, and Jack headed to the Savanaclaw dorm. They stood in front of Leona and Ruggie hoping the dorm head would let them stay. He looked back at them his arms crossed and a blank look on his face.

"No."

"Common!" Y/n flailed her arms.

Leona rubbed the bridge of his nose. "The only rooms left are ones we use for storage."

"Can't they stay in your room? It's big enough." Ruggie said.

"no."

Jack growled. "why not? They've lost a lot today, Yuu even had to sign over his pact with Y/n."

"What?!" Leona asked angrily. "You signed her away!"

"She told me too!" Yuu pointed an accusing finger.

Y/n nodded. "That is true."

"I think you should let them stay." Ruggie told him.

"Fine," Leona smirked. "Under one condition."

"another deal?" Yuu asked exasperated.

"Y/n has to go on one date with me," Leona said smugly.

Her eyes widened. "I thought we were over this."

"Changed my mind." He said.

Yuu scowled. He didn't know what he hated more. The idea of Deuce or Ace sleeping with Y/n or Leona going on a date with her. after a second he found that he'd rather take his chances with Ace and Deuce. "Nope. Ace and Deuce it is."

"I was joking." Leona laughed.

"That wasn't funny," Y/n muttered.

"Jack bring some futons to my room. You all follow me." Leona began leading them to his room.

The Next morning Y/n woke up to a lot of complaints from Leona about her obnoxious alarm clock. As she was getting ready a shooting pain grew in her palm. Yuu and Grim were getting ready to go to morning practice with the rest of Savanaclaw as Ruggie pulled Leona out of bed.

"I have to go guys!" She told them as she shot out the door.

Hurrying she headed to Octavinelle. When she walked in she immediately spotted Azul. Angrily she walked over to him. "You called?"

"I did." he smiled.

"How can I be of service?" She sarcastically smiled.

"You will go to your regular classes but the rest of the day I want you by my side." He told her. Due to her unchanging expression, he could tell she wasn't pleased. "You must think I'm evil."

"Mm that darkness requires a certain depth of character but you are much too shallow for any kind of meaning full negativity." Y/n said while picking at her nails. "In other words your just a dick."

Azul didn't know what to think. This is exactly what he wanted. Full control over the princess of business and pleasure. Yet he did not feel happy about it in the slightest. There was one thing he didn't like for sure, and that was Y/ns new distaste for him.

"At least pretend to like me." He said.

"I don't think I will." She glared.

After an awkward meeting with Azul Y/n went to her usual classes. It was nice while it lasted but lunch eventually came around and she was forced to join Azul and the Leech twins. she sat slouched over as Floyd teased her.

Leona had actually gone to the cafeteria. He and Ruggie sat with the idiot team discussing how Yuu could win against Azul. All of the boys however were very mad about Y/n being forced to spend her free time with Azul.

The group watched as Y/n began flicking grapes at Azul. She would laugh historically any time one managed to hit him. Surprisingly Azul didn't stop her. He felt his lips curl up slightly at Y/n genuinely smiling. But that disappeared when Floyd began making fun of him for letting y/n hit him with grapes.

"Got a soft spot for the little Piranha?" Floyd teased.

"No." Azul glared. "Stop that y/n."

"Aw, you shouldn't have said anything Floyd!" She scolded.

"Sorry Piranha!"