52

Idia just couldn't stop thinking of Y/n. Specifically why she pronounced Pokémon Go so wrong. Even playing his favorite game could not break him from this thought. At some point he had to look it up. He discovered it was a game similar to Pokémon Go but not instead of cute little creatures you catch humans. In this game you can choose housing, hobbies, clothes, and food for your human. It was also possible to abuse them too which was rather morbid but fitting of a game from Hell.

So Idia decided to play it. His starter Pokemans was an old lady with big curly white hair. He was displeased with his starter and left the confides of his room to search for another Pokemans. He walked into the courtyard of the school and managed to catch another one. This one was a normal looking young man.

"What are you doing?"

"GAH!" He jumped to the side to see Y/n tilting her head at him. "Oh no, not you again." He muttered not wanting her to say something that would bug his brain again.

She glared at him a little offended. "That's rude? We've just met, you didn't even give me a chance."

"I- Uhh sorry." He averted his gaze from her.

She shrugged catching a glimpse of his phone. "Hey are you playing Pokemans Go?!"

He looked down at his phone then back at her. "Yeah."

"Cool cool, add me and we can play together sometime." She told him taking out her own phone. Tapping on the search page she handed her phone to him.

He quickly typed in his user name. "...here."

"Oh it looks like you just started, I'll give you one of mine that I don't use." She told him tapping a few times on her screen. A notification popped up on his phone, he clicked okay and a normal looking girl was added to his deck. "It will be nice to have someone to play with other than my brother." She smiled.

"You have a brother?" Idia ask nervously.

"Adopted, but still a pain in my ass."

Feeling a bit more comfortable with her he smiled. "I get that."

"Oh hey maybe you can meet him! He's coming to the Featival to help me with my Exibition." She beamed.

Suddenly remembering the festival he groaned. "I still have to prepare for my presentation." He mumbled.

"You have a presentation? Let me guess, your not good with public speaking?" She rose a brow seeing right through him.

He nodded anxiety eating away at him just at the thought.

There wasn't a lot she could do but she had to help a new friend in need. "I can't really help you with any of it but if you want to practice on me your welcome to."

He gulped blushing madly. "Really?"

"Ya just go to Ramshackle dorm or call me." She told him.

"I-I don't have your number." He replied a little confused.

"Awwww! Are you asking for my number, that's so cute!" She teased.

Hus eyes widened. "What?!"

"Im kidding."

"Oh."

She held out her hand gesturing to his phone. Quickly he place it in her hand and she typed in her number. "There you go. Make sure to give me a cute nick name." She told him and walked away.

He looked down at the number. When he saw Y/n's Magicam she looked like the kinda girl he would avoid at all costs. One of those mean girls you see in movies. No doubt the type of girl that would immediately make fun of him. But Y/n didn't seem to judge him at all and instead offered to help him. Despite her having done most of the talking he did feel comfortable around her.