Chapter 6

TW: self harm!! Don't read if you're triggered by that and read the a/n in the end!!

-

His planed silent night was interrupted when Louis' sister Lottie called. Not that he minded. She's still the closest person he has and he completely forgot to call and update her about his life here in London. He was actually happy she called.

"Hello Lottie!!" Louis said with a cheerful smile.

"Hi Lou! Missed you! How have you been?" Lottie asked happily. Of course she knew how hard Louis was struggling before. She also knew about how Harry helped him. But she also hoped Louis was doing better in London, that he found friends, even though he didn't want to make any.

"I've been good, met someone. How is the family?" Louis asked. He wanted to tell her everything but he had to know how the family was first. That was more important.

"We've been great, the little ones are growing up too fast!" Lottie cried out.

"You have to send me pictures!! What about the rest? How are you?" Louis pleaded. He was dying to see his siblings again.

"The rest has been as good as they can... I've been alright, I guess... I miss her of course, and I miss you. You are the only one that really understands me. The older twins are still too young, Fizzy has her best friend, and I don't want to talk to dad. He's struggling himself... BUT you met someone?? Who is he? You have to tell me every detail!" Lottie said, changing the topic cleverly.

"Uh yeah... you have three guesses!" Louis laughed as Lottie groaned.

"How am I supposed to know who you met?! Maybe an uncle we don't know?" the girl said.

Louis only laughed and said "Noooo, I met someone important in my life..."

"c'mon, tell me!" Lottie pleaded.

"Ok, I met Harry." the brother said.

"YOU MEAN HARRY?! AS HARRY STYLES?! OMG I'M SO HAPPY! You were the biggest fan of him for a looong time!!" Lottie cried out. She was almost crying. Of course she knew about the long-time-crush and life-saver.

"YESSS!! And guess what?? We're friends now!" Louis told happily.

"What?? How did that happen??" Lottie asked curiously.

"Well... uh... I kinda had a mental breakdown when I walked back to my apartment from uni. I guess everything came up. So I was crying and didn't see where I was walking and then I bumped into him. He noticed I was crying and then he walked with me to my apartment. Then he made tea and we talked. He was touched by my story and that's kind of how he wanted to be friends with me." Louis explained slowly.

"Wow... that sounds so unreal." they both laughed.

"No, but seriously. I'm so fucking happy for you! And now? Are you guys going to do something together?" Lottie asked. She did believe him but she was a little skeptical considering Harry was famous and everything.

"Yeah, I'm going to meet the rest of the band on Saturday and we're going to do something together." Louis stated proudly.

"Omg I'm so excited for you!" Lottie screamed. She was happy. She was just a little scared somebody will break his heart and then he'll fall into deeper depression. She knows one cut would be too deep. She doesn't think anybody would be able to help if that was the case.

"Thanks, I'm too!" Louis laughed. They sounded like schoolgirls talking about their crush.

"But be careful, ok? I don't want you to break your heart." Lottie said sadly.