Chapter 27

Sorry for any mistakes! We had a few tenses in English at school and now everything is confusing 💀
So please tell me if there's a mistake!

Vote and comment!

-

Honestly, Louis' stomach problems weren't better. And it was one whole month later.

Lately he would just eat dinner and then tell the guys he would go to the toilet just to throw up the dinner again.

He still didn't eat breakfast. But that was normal. He has never liked it.

At uni he wouldn't eat lunch. Only drink a smoothie or something. That was the only thing that didn't hurt as much and he wouldn't throw up. When Ed or Stan asked he would say he had a big breakfast or that he already ate something.

Today was the 18th of December, meaning one direction had to leave the country for a few interviews and appointments in Italy. Just promoting the tour and album.

They packed everything yesterday and had to get up early today to catch their flight at 6:50 AM.

And they had to get to the Gatwick airport too.

So at around half past four in the morning, the alarm went off.

Without much protest, the boys left their warm and comfortable beds. They were pretty excited to go to Italy. Even if it meant work, they still had some free days where they could do sightseeing.

They ate a quick small breakfast, knowing they would get something in the plane. Louis didn't eat, as usual. Or at least for the boys it seemed normal. Louis' stomach just hurt a bit and he didn't want to make it worse by eating.

At five o'clock, all of them + their bodyguards stood at the kings cross station, entering the train. Luckily, there weren't any fans. It was early in the morning (which they chose because of that exact reason) and nobody knew that they're leaving the country today.

The train ride took about one hour. At first they had to take the Victoria line to the Victoria Station from where the Gatwick Express took them straight to the airport. All in all, it took about an hour until they arrived at the airport.

The boys could sleep during the ride because they sat in a compartment only for them and their body guards watched out for people.

When they arrived, they were a bit in a hurry because the plane took off at 6:50 and now it was 6:00.

But to their luck, the check in and security check didn't take that long considering they flew first class.

Soon they were boarding the plane.

"Do you want to take the window seat, Lou?" Harry asked.

"I uh.. ok?" Louis answered unsurely.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked when he noticed Louis nervous behaviour.

"I've uhm, god that's kind of embarrassing. I've never flown before..." Louis answered shyly as a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Awww, that's alright. I'm with you the whole time and I'll hold your hand so you can squeeze it as hard as you want to, ok? And I would advice you to take the windows seat because then you see everything that's happening." Harry cooed and gently lead Louis to their seat.

"Thank you." Louis answered gladly. Of course he knew how it worked considering he saw it in some movies.

When the boys sat down, inclusive their security guards, they had to wait another 15 minutes until the plane was fully boarded and every guest was securely placed and had the belt on.