Chapter 25

Update again <33 this is the middle of the storyyy👀

CONGRATES PHOEBE ON YOUR PREGNANCYY!

And in case I haven't said this yet: STREAM THE SHOW!!

TW: a bit smutty chapter. Don't read it if you're not comfortable with that!

Comment & vote <33

-

November 25th was the day. Midnight memories was released this morning.

As soon as the clock showed midnight, the boys congratulated and thanked each other. They also posted a post about it.

Liked by capitalofficial and 1'894'569 others

onedirection: Midnight memories, out now.

There was a release party in the evening where everybody who worked on the album and their friends and families were invited.

The boys were excited. Louis was invited too of course, and so was Perrie who came with the rest of the band.

The only bad thing was Haylor. Obviously they had to go together. Harry was pissed at their management. Why couldn't they just accept that he was gay and had a boyfriend?!

Louis tried to act happy, but inside he was the same. He just couldn't understand how somebody can be that homophobic.

Louis was allowed to invite his two friends Stan and Ed from uni. This way he wasn't alone the whole night. He didn't know anybody from this industry.

"C'mon Lou, we gotta go." Harry yelled when his boyfriend still was in the bathroom to change into the suit Harry got for him three days ago.

"Give me a minute!" Louis yelled back. He didn't feel comfortable in his expensive suit.

He was wearing a suit probably worth more than everything he owned. And Harry bought it for him. He protested but Harry wouldn't have it.

"Gotta do something nice for my boyfriend." he had said in the middle of the shop. Luckily, nobody but the cashier was there and Harry knew the woman.

"Lou, we're gonna be late!" Harry yelled again.

This time, Louis slowly opened the door.

Harry's eyes widened and something in his face changed to lust.

"I don't feel comfo-" Louis started but was cut off by a kiss.

"You look so fucking hot. Want to take you right here and now." Harry whispered and went in for a deep kiss.

"Harry!" Louis chuckled and pushed the lanky body off him.

"We're gonna be late." Louis mimicked his boyfriend.