Chapter 41

Double update again <3 thank you for all the support! And sorry, two shorter chapters :(

Vote & comment!

-

The European leg of the tour began after 4 weeks at home, and Harry found himself grappling with the weight of his emotions and the demands of the tour. The constant strain of keeping their relationship hidden from the public and the anguish of being away from Louis, who was still in the hospital, was taking a toll on him. Despite the challenges, Harry soldiered on, putting on a brave face for the fans and the media.

However, as the days passed, the pressure began to build, and tensions between Harry and Simon reached a breaking point. It was during a short break in the tour, after the fourth show of the European leg, that they had yet another heated argument. Harry was torn between his love and concern for Louis and his commitment to the band and the tour. Simon, being the stern manager he was, couldn't fully understand Harry's internal struggles and pressures.

The air in the room was thick with tension as Harry and Simon engaged in a heated argument. Harry's frustration and desperation were palpable, as he tried to make Simon understand the toll that the tour and the separation from Louis were taking on him.

"I can't do this anymore, Simon," Harry said, his voice trembling with emotion. "I need to be with Louis. He's going through so much, and I can't just leave him in the hospital while I go on tour."

"Harry, you know the consequences of cancelling the tour," Simon retorted, his voice firm and unyielding. "We've invested a lot in this, and we can't just pull out now. The fans are counting on us."

"But what about Louis?" Harry cried, his eyes filling with tears. "He's my boyfriend, and he's in the hospital fighting cancer. How can I just leave him like this?"

Simon sighed, seemingly unfazed by Harry's emotional outburst. "I understand that this is difficult for you, but you have a commitment to the band and the fans. Cancelling the tour would be a huge blow to everyone involved."

"I don't care about that right now," Harry said, his voice breaking. "All I care about is Louis and being there for him."

But Simon remained adamant, unwilling to budge from his position. The argument went on, with neither of them willing to back down. The room was filled with raised voices and heated exchanges as Harry desperately tried to get Simon to see things from his perspective.

In the end, though, it became clear that Simon was unwilling to compromise. He saw the tour as a business venture, and he was determined to see it through, regardless of the personal toll it was taking on Harry.

Feeling defeated and overwhelmed, Harry stormed out of the room after the argument, unable to contain his emotions any longer. He needed a moment to gather himself, to find some solace in the midst of the chaos.

With tears in his eyes, Harry made his way to the nearest exit, leaving the building behind. He didn't know where he was going or what he would do next. All he knew was that he couldn't bear to be there any longer and that he wasn't going back to Spain even though they had a show that night. He couldn't care less.

Harry found himself on the familiar streets of Holmes Chapel, the place he had called home before fame took over his life. It was late in the evening, and the streets were quiet and dark, fitting his mood. He made his way to the house he had grown up in, where his mum, Anne, still lived.

As he approached the front door, his heart felt heavy with emotions. He hesitated for a moment before finally knocking on the door. Anne answered, her face filled with surprise and concern when she saw her son standing there, looking so distraught.

"Harry, love, what's happened?" Anne asked, her voice full of motherly concern.

Harry couldn't hold back his tears any longer. He collapsed into Anne's arms, sobbing uncontrollably. "I can't do it, Mum," he choked out. "I can't leave Louis in the hospital like this. It's tearing me apart."

Anne held her son close, soothingly running her hand through his hair as he cried. "Shh, it's alright," she whispered, trying to comfort him. "I'm here, love. You can talk to me."

Through his tears, Harry poured out his heart to his mum, explaining the pain and anguish he was feeling, torn between his love for Louis and his commitment to the band and the tour. He told her about the argument with Simon and how stubborn and unyielding he had been.

"I just don't know what to do, Mum," Harry said, his voice trembling. "I want to be there for Louis, but I also don't want to let the fans down."

Anne listened attentively, her heart breaking for her son. "You don't have to have all the answers right now, love," she said gently. "Take some time to think about what's best for you and Louis. The tour can wait. Your well-being and your relationship with Louis are the most important things right now."

Harry nodded, grateful for his mum's understanding and support. He knew he needed to make a decision, but it was hard to see a way forward. He felt torn and conflicted, unsure of what the right choice was.

As the night wore on, Harry's emotional turmoil only intensified. He felt like he was being torn apart, with his heart pulling him in two different directions. The weight of the decision he had to make was crushing, and he couldn't escape the suffocating feeling of helplessness.

Every time he closed his eyes, he saw Louis's pale face and weak smile, and the image haunted him. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving Louis in the hospital, knowing that he needed him now more than ever. But at the same time, he couldn't ignore the commitment he had to the band and the fans who had supported them all these years.

Harry's mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions, and he found himself crying out in frustration and anguish. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of conflicting feelings, unable to find solid ground. He beat himself up over and over, feeling like he was failing both Louis and the band.

"Why is it so damn hard?" Harry whispered to himself, his voice cracking with emotion. "I just want to be there for him, but I can't let everyone else down either."

In that moment, he felt completely alone and lost. He couldn't see a way out of the tangled mess of emotions that consumed him. He thought about Louis, battling through each day of chemo, and how much he wanted to be there to hold his hand and offer comfort. But he also thought about the fans, who had supported them through thick and thin, and he didn't want to let them down.

Harry's exhaustion and despair reached a breaking point, and he collapsed onto the bed, burying his face in his hands as he sobbed uncontrollably. He felt like he was being torn apart, torn between his love for Louis and his responsibility to the band.

Anne rushed into the room when she heard her son's cries, her heart breaking for him. She sat beside him, pulling him into her arms and holding him close. "It's going to be okay, love," she whispered soothingly. "I know it's hard, but you'll figure it out."

But Harry couldn't find comfort in her words. He felt like he was drowning in a sea of uncertainty and pain. "I don't know what to do, Mum," he cried, his voice muffled by his hands. "I'm so scared of making the wrong choice."

Anne held him tighter, her own eyes filled with tears. "You're not alone in this, Harry," she said softly. "We'll figure it out together. And whatever decision you make, know that I'll support you."

Harry nodded, feeling grateful for his mum's support, but the weight of the decision still felt unbearable. He wished he could see a clear path forward, but all he could see was darkness and uncertainty.

The next day, as media and fans noticed Harry's absence from the previous night's show, rumours began to circulate. Speculations ran wild, with some suggesting that Harry was unwell or dealing with personal issues. The band's management decided not to comment on the matter, adding to the fans' concern.

-

Next chapter is specialll <3

Lots of love

- Li