Chapter 20

Another updateee! Have fun reading, vote and comment <3

-

It was two weeks and one day since the throwing up incident and Louis wasn't feeling much better. But of course he didn't tell Harry.

Harry and the boys dropped Louis off at the uni and promised to get him again in the evening.

One direction had a video day today. They weren't allowed to tell Louis though and just said they had some interviews.

When the boys arrived at their destination, a studio, they went inside. Luckily there weren't any fans or paparazzi who mobbed them and they could move without a problem.

The boys were greeted by a make up team and a director who was called John Urbano. They already knew him because they shot two music videos together. He was a great guy and the best director for their video shot from today.

"Sooo, ready for today? Big shot?" Lou Teasdale, their make-up artist and stylist, asked. She was always very excited for them, not any different today. She also brought her daughter Lux, who was always a good distraction if they had to wait.

"Yes, can't believe we're already releasing a new album! I feel like our last album release had only been a couple of months ago." Harry said, the others agreeing.

"Ok, then let's get started. First I'm going to explain what exactly we're shooting and what kind of clothes you guys are wearing. Then we're starting with the first part, then we have to rearrange some things here and we're shooting the second part with new outfits. I got clear instructions from Simon and some people from the management are here too if something goes wrong. Alright?" John said.

The boys nodded and John started to explain.

For the first part, they needed to wear hot clothes to get attention when somebody opens the video.

Liam was wearing jeans, a denim jacket with a white shirt underneath, and black wristbands to finish the look off.

Zayn was wearing black jeans with holes, some brown boots tied up to the ankles, a white shirt, and a red-black chequered jacket. His tattoos on his arms were showing and he wore a necklace

Harry wore black jeans too, his classical brown boots, a white shirt, and a denim jacket with red plaid inside. He had a bandana in his hair, a necklace around his neck, and watch on his wrist.

Niall had the easiest look. He was wearing loose jeans and a white shirt with the US flag. He wore sunglasses too, much to Liam's displeasure because he loved his boyfriend's blue eyes.

With this look they shot outside in front of a fence. They were meant to say "Hey, it's one direction here, we are here to announce our new album!" and then they should cheer.

So that's exactly what they did. It took a few shots because they weren't together or someone forgot what to say when and things like that.

At 12 o'clock they were finally done with the first part and were allowed to eat lunch.

Harry texted Louis of course.

Hazza 🤍:

Hey babe, how's uni? I'm finally able to tell you in the evening!

Lou:

Hey haz, uni is fine, just hanging with my friends.

I'm excited! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Hazza🤍:

That's great, Lou!

Sorry, I have to go. See you later!