Chapter 29

I wasn't feeling it when I wrote that, so sorry, shitty chapter again!

TW: smut! I'm still not good at it hahahah sorry, only detailed at the beginning :)

-

When Louis woke up the next morning, lips were wrapped around his already hard dick, making him moan.

"Ugh Haz..." he managed out.

Harry only continued until Louis was squirming against the bed.

Harry knew, he was close. So he went even faster than he already was, bringing out everything in him. Louis didn't mean to, but he pulled hardly on Harry's hair and pushed his hips even further into his mouth.

With a loud moan, Louis came down Harry's throat who swallowed everything.

"Happy birthday!" Harry said with a lazy smile.

"Thank you, lemme finish you as well." Louis said. But before his hand found Harry's dick, he was stopped and pulled into a kiss.

"Nope, everything is about you today." Harry said after they separated.

"But-"

"no buts. It's your day."

"It would make me happy knowing you would be pleasured and didn't have to take a cold shower." Louis pouted. He knew Harry couldn't resist the pout.

"Ughh not that pout!"

"Please?" Louis begged with puppy eyes.

"Alright."

The second Harry said that, Louis went down and gave him a blowjob too until he reached his orgasm and shot down Louis' throat.

"But from now on, everything is about you." Harry said after he caught his breath.

"But you promised me yesterday that it wouldn't be too much!!" Louis protested.

"Well, I lied." Harry said with a grin, earning a slap from Louis.

"Then I'm not going to the doctors either." he argued.

"Louis."

"You promised something and broke it, so I'm not doing it either."

"Please?"

"No. I hate hospitals."

"Alright, but if you're not better after Italy, I'm dragging you to the doctor's. Now, change of topic, I ordered breakfast and the room-service brought it a while ago. Please just try to eat as much as you can, alright?" Harry told him.

"Alright." Louis agreed. He didn't want to argue about something dumb on his birthday.

The paparazzi were a challenge, but determined to have a great time, the boys stayed indoors.

They shared stories, laughter, and reminisced about their journey together, while discreet hotel staff brought birthday cards and gifts. Later, they enjoyed board games, charades, and music, filling the room with joy.

To relax, they explored the hotel's spa, pampering Louis. Lunch was delicious Italian food, made by a local restaurant. In the afternoon, they gathered for a private movie marathon, watching Louis' favorite films and creating cherished memories.

For dinner, they went to an extremely fancy restaurant. It was rather small, so no fans were there and nobody bothered them.

The round table was meant for the five of them as Paul and Matthew waited at the door. That was just their job.