𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑠

_____
the rule book;;
please pay very close attention to the following rules. i don't appreciate it when people claim they didn't know about a rule when it plainly stated beforehand. you get two chances, after that, you will be permanently banned from every work I post.

A WARNING
— by Sophia Athy Blueson

A WARNING— by Sophia Athy Blueson

one ; stealing
do not steal my characters, do not steal my scenarios, do not steal my ideas, do not steal anything within this book. i try to be active with newcomers and people I've recently roleplayed with so I will notice if you have taken something from me without my permission

two ; literacy
please be as literate as possible. it doesn't have to be a two thousand word reply, but at least make it something that I can go off of. If you're purely reacting to what I give you and giving nothing for me to react to in response, then I can't continue the roleplay. plain and simple.

three ; activity
i work a lot and have a lot of responsibilities outside of wattpad and discord. I don't mind if you tag me or message me privately if I haven't responded but if I don't respond after a few tags in a row, I'm likely busy. please limit it to two tags/messages a day.

four ; gender and sexuality
i am more than okay with any gender or sexuality of your character. password one is to tell me what your character pairing trope is. you will notice that none of my characters have a "sexuality" listed and this is to encourage pairings of all kind.

five ; group roleplaying
do not comment in another person's chain. at least not without their permission. i am very familiar with group roleplays so if you wanna create one out of a scenario with me and your roleplay buddies, that totally okay! personally, i love group roleplays so if we can create a mini one together, i am all for it!

six ; genres
not all roleplays have to be romantic. they can just be platonic as well or mainly adventure/fantasy, whatever you want!

seven ; forms
please create a character before asking to roleplay with one of mine. you may create as many characters as you would like and roleplay with as many of mine as you would like. i also don't mind if you use the same character over and over but please don't have the same responses. password two is to tell me what Harry Potter house you would be in and why. i will likely get bored of the same thing over and over so please keep this in mind.

eight ; smut
absolutely no smut in wattpad. sorry but I am just not really comfortable doing it here since I've had books taken down before. it's always a punch to the gut when I find out one of my books has been taken down for that. if you want that to be a part of the roleplay, then we have to be on discord. Not even pms.

nine ; discord
not so much a rule but a recommendation. i will be the first to admit that i don't log onto wattpad everyday. on top of that, my notifs for wattpad are off so i'm not spammed all day. i will always ask if we can move to discord as soon as we decide to start a roleplay but we don't have to if you don't want to. just a lot more likely that i will be active through there. My discord is Xx_Hufflepuff_xX#9399

ten ; suggestions
if you make a character suggestion, please understand that the character may not be exactly as you envision them. we have different thought processes and as such, will interpret things differently! please don't get mad. it is also not a requirement to roleplay with the character you suggestion so don't feel pressured to choose them.

|MORE RULES MAY BE ADDED ON AT LATER TIMES. PLEASE COMMENT THE PASSWORD(S) DOWN BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING A CHARACTER.|

DDLG and DDLB ;;
an individual roleplay
_____
S.A. Blueson, 2022