𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝓈ℯ𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎ℯ𝓇 | ᴍ

PROFILE ;;
name | Ezra Alderidge
sex | male
age | twenty-three
occupation | college baseball player
species | human
abilities | none

VISAGE ;;
face claim |

detailed appearance | Ezra is a well muscled, broad shouldered but slim waisted man

detailed appearance | Ezra is a well muscled, broad shouldered but slim waisted man. He has golden skin from being very active outside that pairs beautifully with his silky, red colored hair. His eyes are a sky blue color that darken with intensity when he's in the middle of a game or something important but typically keeps a pretty blank, isolated expression. Often, you'll see him in active wear.

ANCESTRY ;;
Daphne Alderidge // younger sister // a red haired woman with a mischievous grin. She often likes to visit her brother in college and mess with him since he's so serious
Warner Augustine // best friend // a playful guy who teases Ezra every moment he can since Ezra doesn't really react much to things like that.

DEMEANOR ;;
short personality | serious, observant, and competitive
detailed personality | Ezra is both popular and not popular at his University. On the one hand, his cool and serious demeanor really makes him attractive to people but on the other, it makes it difficult to get close to. It's not like he tries to make people attracted to him but he knows it's in human nature to want what they think is a challenge. He doesn't speak much either, but that's mainly attributed to the fact that he's very observant. Often, he can tell right away if someone is being real or on the surface with him which is why he doesn't bother wasting his time with most people. On top of that, he knows that despite his somber personality, he can become an entirely too serious person when he's in a competitive mood which most people won't understand is tied into the fact that he's a baseball player

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;
|| for dom ||
punishments | physical activity such as running around a field, no sweets/favorite food, no touching him
rewards | he'll eat your favorite food with you, he won't go to practice for one day, he'll let you have one of his hoodies

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;|| for dom ||punishments | physical activity such as running around a field, no sweets/favorite food, no touching himrewards | he'll eat your favorite food with you, he won't go to practice for one day, he'll let you have ...

HISTORY ;;
Ezra grew up as the oldest son in a very sporty family. Almost every child for the last four generations of Alderidges has shown some affinity for a sport, and Ezra was no exception. It was noted very early on that he seemed to have an affinity for speedy games involving balls and it took a while to figure out what he was best at... turns out it was Basketball. For years, he was forced to play the sport he liked the least just because he was amazing at it. It took away all the control he had in his life and even his childhood since it was mostly just him being forced to do drills and work out his body. That wasn't the part he hated though since he quite liked being outside and being pushed passed his limits. He just hated that his control was taken and that he had to play a sport that didn't make his heart race in excitement.

It was around the age of 13 when he finally decided enough was enough. Shutting down, he began to pull away from his parents and isolate them from his lives which involved being very quiet and serious whenever they were around. They might force him to go to practice or games but he took back control by doing nothing. If he was put in a game, he just stood in the middle of the court. If he was out in practice, he just sat in the grass. Finally, his family relented and allowed him to choose what he truly had a passion for...Baseball. In no time at all, he trained harder than he ever had in order to prove that he made the best choice for himself and soon enough, he was off to college with a scholarship and scouts chasing after him.

MISCELLANEOUS ;;
- Found out he liked being a part of the DDLB/LG community when he discovered what it meant to have control over his life and wanted to make sure that he could take care of someone if they didn't know how to care for themselves
- Definitely the type of daddy that forces you to drink water and eat veggies
- Doesn't like to be inside much but will toldertar it for his Little since he knows most Littles are safest inside
- Lives in a dorm

SCENARIO(S) ;;
one |
You watched from the bleachers as the baseball team was running drills. The coach's loud voice could reach even to where you were which says a lot about what the players running back and forth were experiencing. They trained everyday, five times out of the week, and honestly....

Sometimes you felt a little stalkerish since you made sure to be there for every single one this past month.

It wasn't because you liked watching them train, but it WAS because of a certain red haired boy that was currently panting and wiping his face with the bottom of his shirt. Your eyes trailed over the abs he had, a testament to how much effort he put into keeping his body in tip top shape for his games. A small flush warmed your cheeks and you had to look away in embarrassment. Honestly, you really might be a stalker.

A memory of the red haired boy helping you through an almost age regression a month ago crossed your mind. You really hadn't meant to go into little space in the middle of class, and usually you were really good at choosing when and where to do it, but how could you have known your professor was going to bring in a nonprofit animal shelter group as the speaker for your class. It wouldn't have been an issue but then they decided to RELEASE a few cats, dogs, and even BUNNIES into the class to roam freely!

The red haired boy had been the only one who noticed the beginnings of your age regression and helped bring you back out of it while caring for you through the small moment. Never in your wildest dreams did you think the popular baseball player would be the one to do that for you... and now, here you were. A month later and still never having said another word to him.

So lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice the practice finally end -which is when you usually leave, hopefully unnoticed- and someone appear next to you. A shadow blocked out the warm sunset glare, making you jerk to the side in surprise. It was the red haired boy, slightly sweaty, with a bag over his shoulder and a curious look on his face. "Usually, you leave by now, right?", he asks in his familiar deep voice.

You...

two |
Let's talk!

CREDITS FOR THE SUGGESTION ;;
-_Phantoms_-
_____
note ;;
anyone is welcome to roleplay with him despite the idea being suggested by someone else