𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝒷ℴ𝓎 | ᴍ

PROFILE ;;
name | Magnus Smith
sex | male
age | twenty two
occupation | college student
species | human
abilities | none

VISAGE ;;
face claim |

detailed appearance | Magnus is a heavily tattooed young man with strawberry blonde hair and striking blue eyes

detailed appearance | Magnus is a heavily tattooed young man with strawberry blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He has a slight undercut hair style with choppy strands that fall across his brow. Usually you'll see him in street wear which consists of baggy pants, t-shirts layered with baggy windbreakers, and a whole lot of straps and hidden pockets.

ANCESTRY ;;
Callum Reyes // best friend // the more impulsive and reckless friend of the group. He's often the one who teases people and messes with them
Abel Ulrich // best friend // the more dangerous one of the group, capable of hurting someone and having the connections to get out of trouble for it

DEMEANOR ;;
short personality | unpredictable, emotionless, and daring
detailed personality | Magnus is a very... dark individual to say the least. He's got a very jaded view of the world because of how he grew up and was mistreated so sometimes he can come off as pessimistic. Or he can come off as overwhelming terrifying due to the threats he's willing to act upon. Sometimes he can be a little too harsh without realizing it and struggles to apologize for his actions as well. He doesn't care about what people think and will do what he wants, when he wants. Having such an unpredictable personality, he's also prone to starting fights at any given moment.

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;
|| for dom ||
punishments | spankings, tedious tasks like picking up a box of matches and counting the exact amount, silent treatment
rewards | doing whatever you want with him without argument, letting you dress him however you want, movie night

HISTORY ;;
To be quite honest, Magnus grew up in a very abusive household. He himself wasn't usually physically abused, but growing up, he had to watch his mother and older sister be hurt over and over by his father. Meanwhile, he was "favored" by his dad and as a result was given gifts and cared for by the older man which really messed with Magnus's view of the world. Cause how can one man be so nice to someone but then switch so quickly and become cruel to others. Suffice to say, it never sat well with him and despite being treated like the favorite, he absolutely loathed his dad.

As a child, he didn't have much power when it came to helping his sister and mother so he focused on becoming someone hardened and unfazed in the fact of danger. He got into fights at school with upper class men, rebelled against the rules set by teachers, worked hard on getting dangerous connections that could aid him one day. He played his father's little game, never once showing his true feelings towards the drunkard and then when he turned 16... his father suddenly disappeared.

No one knows how or why, but he did and as soon as all contact from him diminished, his mother and sister used that to break free and run away. Magnus was left behind in a house full of bad memories and a twisted childhood, and soon enough, he found that he wanted someone with him... someone he could care for.

MISCELLANEOUS ;;
- Owns a motorcycle that he loves speeding on. It's his main mode of transportation but most likely won't let his Little on it due to how reckless he knows he can be
- Only goes to college because his friends go, oddly enough. All three of them live in his house so they'll be around often. Honestly, they're more like his brother's than friends.
- Both Callum and Abel are a part of the DDLB community with Callum being Abel's Daddy Dom. No one knows this so in public they'll act like regular friends but then at home the dynamic will be a lot more obvious if the friend group trusts you.
- Wears only black, white, or navy blue clothing usually. Literally no ounce of color in his wardrobe or home really.
- Has had no contact with his mother or sister since they left. Doesn't know where they are or if they keep tabs on him either. If they come up in conversation, Magnus will answer in clipped tones or get angry depending on the topic.

SCENARIO(S) ;;
one |
There was a rumor going around recently... so currently that it only started earlier that day before traveling through the entire school. One that spoke of a group of boys who just recently transferred to Cedar Forest University and were already becoming known as menaces to the student body. Maybe it was the rumor that they already got into a fight with some of the football players or maybe it was the rumor that they came to school decked out in expensive rides and clothes, or maybe it was simply that they were probably the most handsome men in the school... but already these three boys seemed to have taken over.

You hadn't seen them yet, thank god considering what you've heard whispered between friends, but you knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. After all, Cedar Forest University was a relatively small college made for children of the rich and famous in the middle of the huge forest it was named for.

You just didn't expect what would happen when they finally did show up.

You jumped in shock as the door to the quiet classroom suddenly slammed open. It was forced open so harshly that it actually bounced back and was stopped by a heavily tattooed hand. Your eyes zeroed in on the group of intimidating but striking young men as they filed into the room. One of them in particular caught your eye but you quickly looked away when he caught you staring at him. Everything seemed to turn to static as you focused on calming your racing heart and the fear that came with it until the screech of a chair being pulled out brought you out of your thoughts.

Turning to the side, you felt your blood run cold when you saw it was the blonde tattooed boy who currently sat in the chair beside you.

You...

two |
Let's talk!

CREDITS FOR THE SUGGESTION ;;
xx_Animegirl_xx1
_____
note ;;
anyone is welcome to roleplay with him despite the idea being suggested by someone else