𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℴ𝒹ℯ𝓁 | ꜰ

PROFILE ;;
name | sophia blythe
sex | female
age | eighteen
mental age | four
occupation | model for an SFW clothing company
species | human
abilities | none

VISAGE ;;
face claim |

detailed appearance | sophia is a pretty young girl with dark chocolate colored hair and doe eyes the color of a grayish green

detailed appearance | sophia is a pretty young girl with dark chocolate colored hair and doe eyes the color of a grayish green. She's very petite with a curvy figure and a sweet smile capable of luring people to her. Often, she wears cutesy things such as off the shoulder shirts paired with frilly skirts

ANCESTRY ;;
Leo Blythe // father // a greedy man who uses Sophie for her looks in order to get money

DEMEANOR ;;
short personality | sweet, demure, and kind/hearted
detailed personality | Sophia is a very sweet girl who never asks for anything and tries to not burden those around her. She grew up being told she needs to be quiet and out of the way unless she's needed and as such, tends to take up as little space as possible. She's more than willing to talk to people and be around them if they want her to be, but tends to find herself leaving groups and wandering by herself so she can regress in peace. Many people like to compare her to a little lamb because of how soft and gentle she is in personality which she thinks is funny. Most likely, if someone makes fun of her, she won't understand they're being mean to her since she's been slightly conditioned to think the worse of herself.

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;
|| for little ||
triggers | gentle coaxing, snuggling with her Stitch plushie, and being held
extras | her favorite stuffy is a battered, old stitch plushie that she's had for as far as she could remember. She's very fond of pacifiers and would like to wear diapers if it wasn't for the possibility of getting caught in them. She doesn't have a favorite outfit since she's never regressed outside of her changing studio with others around.

 She doesn't have a favorite outfit since she's never regressed outside of her changing studio with others around

HISTORY ;;
Sophia definitely had an... interesting childhood. She was raised by a widowed father who was so lost in his grief that he kind of neglected her and her needs as a little toddler. She was forced to go to other people for things she needed, and often got what she asked for mainly because of her looks.... Yes, even when she was a child, people thought she was beautiful. Eventually her father realized this and instead of stepping up so she wouldn't have to use her beauty on perverted people, he ended up using her to gain more money. As a result, her childhood was spent being "homeschooled" and living basically inside of studios. She's not entirely sure if she likes it or hates it, mainly because she has a relationship with it that gives her food and clothes and the necessary things she needs to survive.

It's because of the fact that she kind of has to take care of herself despite being older and getting more gigs as an SFW and sometimes even NSFW model, that she destresses by using age regression. She only ever does it by herself in her little changing room because she doesn't want her father to know about that headspace she can fall into. She loves him despite everything he puts her through and treats her, but that doesn't mean she trusts him with something like this. She has a feeling that if anyone in this industry finds out about her Little side, then they'll manipulate her even more.

MISCELLANEOUS ;;
- Doesn't own anything "Little" related other than one pacifier and her stitch plushie so she can easily hide them
- Is often unknowingly sexually assaulted by the photographers and directors when doing shoots. She has been doing this for so long that she's unable to recognize harassment behavior
- Has a high metabolism so even though she only eats fast food, it doesn't affect her image much

SCENARIO(S) ;;
one |
You watched from the sidelines as the photographer called out random positions and orders to the young woman currently wearing some cutesy lingerie. The girl has a soft smile on her face and a sort of innocence to it despite the fact that she was currently working in this type of industry which... confused the hell out of you.

You haven't interacted much with Sophia, mainly because your job didn't REALLY involve much interaction with her. Mainly, you were the main director's assistant who helped him organize these things and hire the people needed for the job. It wasn't really a bad job either with all the perks and benefits but this was literally the seventh time Sophia had been hired by your director and the things he wanted to take photos of were becoming more and more lewd each time he did a shoot with her.

The worst part?

Sophia didn't even blink an eye at the way she was given less and less clothing each time she came here or the fact that she was being physically touched more and more.

It made you clench your clipboard in anger when the head photographer shouted something angrily. Sophia jumped and seemed to scramble into the position she thought he wanted, but when it still wasn't correct, the man marched up to her and harshly repositioned her. Your jaw clenched at the way her eyes glittered in pain but she kept a doe-like, innocent trusting expression despite him harshly grabbing her thighs and shoving her face into the spot he wanted.

It was when the man so obviously brushed against her "lower" region, that you had enough. It only took a few minutes of convincing before the director called for a break. Watching Sophia scramble away to her dressing room like she always did, you waited until no one was paying attention to you and then slipped off to find her.

As you knocked and slowly opened the door, you were shocked to see her huddled in a corner of the room and tightly squeezing what looked to be a stitch plushie. You...

two |
Let's talk!

CREDITS FOR THE SUGGESTION ;;
xx_Animegirl_xx1
_____
note ;;
anyone is welcome to roleplay with her despite the idea being suggested by someone else