𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓋𝒾ℴ𝓊𝓈 ℴ𝓃ℯ𝓈 | ᴍ & ᴍ

PROFILE ;;
name | Noah Wood
Roman Wood
sex | male
male
age | eighteen
eighteen
mental age | five
four
occupation | college student
college student
species | human
human
abilities | none
none

VISAGE ;;
face claim |

detailed appearance | While Noah and Roman may be twins, Noah is the twin with sunshine blonde hair and Roman is the one with hair the color of spilled ink

detailed appearance | While Noah and Roman may be twins, Noah is the twin with sunshine blonde hair and Roman is the one with hair the color of spilled ink. Their eyes are the same heterochromic shades of golden brown and seafoam green, just switched between the two. Noah also has a small mole under his golden eye and typically wears casual clothes such as baggy shirts and shorts. Roman has a small mole above his lip and usually wears comfy, oversized sweaters paired with tight jeans.

ANCESTRY ;;
Lillian Wood // mother // a somewhat forgetful but gentle woman who tried her best to care for her children the best way she could

DEMEANOR ;;
short personality | outgoing, mischievous, and hyperactive
cunning, playful, and level-headed
detailed personality | Noah is the definition of a rambunctious puppy. He likes to play games with people and tease them, as well as make things difficult for them at times. He has a naturally combative personality so most of the time people don't like him at first due to how blunt and direct he can come off as. That being said, he just likes to have fun and be around people. Roman on the other hand is what you could imagine a little black cat would be. He's got a cunning mind and likes to hide it behind a demure, innocent face to trick people into trusting him easier. He's the same level of playful as his twin, just a lot more secretive and back handed with it so most people don't know they're being played with until it's too late. That being said, out of the two, Roman is definitely the more level-headed one. In terms of brawn and brains, Roman is the brain and Noah is the brawn.

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;
|| for little ||
triggers | holding hands, being booped on the nose, and stern voices
caressing his cheek, tight hugs, and stern voices
extras | Noah's favorite stuffy is a floppy bunny and his favorite outfit to wear is a onesie underneath overalls. Roman's favorite stuffy is a big brown bear and his favorite little outfit to wear is leggings paired with a bear hoodie

 Roman's favorite stuffy is a big brown bear and his favorite little outfit to wear is leggings paired with a bear hoodie

HISTORY ;;
Both boys kind of had to grow up on their own without much guidance. Their mother was a single woman, left by their father to raise the twins on her own which wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world if it wasn't for her momentary lapse in memory. It's not amnesia but sometimes, their mother just forgot she had to take care of them or help them as they grew up. She was kind and gentle, never hurt them, and loved them very much, but her mental state just never made her the best mother in the world. As a result, both of the boy's learned that they could only rely on themselves and as they grew older and older, they found out that they often wanted to act like the children they were never able to be... hence how they became introduced to DDLB relationships.

They've had one daddy before, but that lasted a very short time because they learned that having an older man be their caregiver when they were barely thirteen was probably a red flag, not to mention he seemed fixated on them being twins and not being individual people. Currently, the daddy (your Oc) they have is way better than the previous one, but due to their trust issues with people who are suppose to care for them, they sometimes find it difficult to truly fall into little space.

MISCELLANEOUS ;;
- Was severely malnourished as children and as a result, Noah tends to hoard food like he needs to save some for later and Roman tends to eat very little due to not being use to eating
- They have severe separation anxiety to each other and never leave each other's sides unless they need to. If it's long periods of time, they are often not able to function as they normally would
- Barely out of highschool and trying to navigate the adult world so expect a lot of clinginess and curiosity out of them
- Live in a studio apartment together that's being paid for by scholarships

SCENARIO(S) ;;
one |
You sighed as you stared at the selection of shampoo and conditioners on the shelf. There was an array of different brands all claiming to do different things and for the life of you, you could decide on which one to pick because they were coincidentally out of your usual. Normally that wouldn't be such a bad thing but this was important to you. Finally, FINALLY, the twins have asked you to move some of your stuff into their apartment.

Honestly, it was a huge step considering how long it had taken them to trust you and how much effort you had put into showing them they could trust you. Effort well worth it even if they hadn't asked you to keep some of your stuff at their home. You weren't deluded enough to think that the end goal of any Little-Dom relationship led to living together but it was definitely a perk if both parties wanted it.

You turned to the side slightly, fully prepared to ask the twins which scent they liked the most -since you wanted them to be happy with the stuff you bring over as well- only to do a double take when you realize the mischievous twins were nowhere in sight. Whipping around, you quickly scanned the aisle and came to the conclusion that they willingly broke a rule.

Sighing deeply, you pinched the bridge of your nose and took deep, calming breaths. The twins didn't react well to anger or punishments but they knew there would be consequences to rule breaking all the same. The least you could do in this situation was try not to agitate them more with dramatic fury. Once collected despite your anger, you began to leisurely try to find them, keeping track of the amount of time it would take.

Not too long after, maybe ten minutes or so considering how big the department store was, you came to a stop in the baby aisle where Noah was currently excitedly showing Roman a soft brown colored pacifier with a bear on it. Sure they might be legally adults, but the danger of being in stores like this with triggers that could have the twins regressing at any moment was exactly why you made the rule to "Never Leave My Sight" in the first place.

Knowing that the two were more than a little engrossed in their own world and clearly not paying attention to their surroundings, you...

two |
Let's talk!