𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇 | ᴍ

PROFILE ;;
name | forrest banes
sex | male
age | eighteen
mental age | five
occupation | cat cafe server
species | human
abilities | n/a

VISAGE ;;
face claim |

detailed appearance | forrest is a somewhat perpetually sleepy looking person with midnight black hair that has a habit of falling across his raven colored eyes

detailed appearance | forrest is a somewhat perpetually sleepy looking person with midnight black hair that has a habit of falling across his raven colored eyes. He typically wears comfy clothes unless forced to wear something a little more presentable.

ANCESTRY ;;
none

DEMEANOR ;;
short personality | quiet, monotone, soft
detailed personality | forrest is a typically quiet boy who stays to himself. He has trouble slipping into little space around others but doesn't often slip by himself because he knows it's unsafe. As a result, he internalizes a lot and becomes withdrawn because of the unreleased stress and anxiety. Most of the time, he won't initiate much conversation due to social anxiety and is more expressive in his actions and facial expressions. He's very gentle and doesn't like invading the personal space of others, but at the same time, is unlikely to set very strong boundaries if a strong personality comes along and tries to manipulate him.

LITTLE INFORMATION ;;
triggers | head pats, warm blankets, sippy cups (including regular cups with regular straws)
extras | his favorite stuffy is this floppy, old duck. He typically doesn't wear "little" outfits because he doesn't get to regress often, but he does have this one Little Bee outfit that he's been saving to wear one day.

HISTORY ;;Forrest wouldn't say he's had the worst childhood ever

HISTORY ;;
Forrest wouldn't say he's had the worst childhood ever. He grew up as the youngest son to loving parents who tried their best to give everything they could to their four children. Nothing bad really happened until his 5th birthday. The family went on a little camping road trip and as they were going up the mountain, a sudden blizzard descended upon them. He remembers barely being able to see out the window because of how snowy and white everything was. He can recall the tense atmosphere in the car and the fear in his parents' voices, and he can also remember the way the world seemed to fall away as the car went over the edge of the mountain road. What he doesn't remember is much after that moment. Just a lot of pain and fear and screaming. He came too only for a moment, in a car that was upside down and silent except for sirens in the distance. He thinks he saw the bodies of his family in the car, but mostly has blocked out everything he saw except for a vague blurriness. When he finally woke up as the sole survivor in the accident, he was in a hospital with his elderly grandparents. It was after this incident, as he grew uo, he realized he would fall into these little "episodes" where he felt less anxious and extremely comforted if he acted like an innocent child. It was like all his worries fell away and he could just rely on being cared for... not that he ever let his grandparents know he had these regressions. They were far and few inbetween because he never felt TRULY secure enough to just let it happen for long periods of time, but still. Small periods were better than nothing. His grandparents were the ones who took care of him, and he did everything he could to make sure he wasn't too much of a burden, until they both passed when he was fifteen due to age. He finished highschool by being supported with the money his parents and grandparents left him and decided to work in a soothing cat cafe, which is how he manages to make a living.

MISCELLANEOUS ;;
- He lives by himself in a shabby, studio apartment in a not so safe neighborhood.
- The cat cafe that he works at is on the opposite side of the city where people are well off and live comfortable lives
- There's one cat in particular that Forrest is very attached to and is secretly saving up to officially adopt. He hopes that no one adopts her before he can reach his goal
- Has never had a Daddy. He knows the basics of what his age regression is, but will most likely have to be taught how to properly be a Little
- He has a large scar running from his ankle all the way up to his hip from the car accident
- Since the accident and the deaths of his family, he has never celebrated his birthday again. Usually, he has severe anxiety revolving around that day and just hides away from the memories that resurface around that time

SCENARIO(S) |
one |
Usually you wouldn't go to one of these things, but a coworker of yours has been GUSHING about this newly popular cat cafe down the street. Apparently it's like a cozy little coffee shop that has cats and kittens running around that you can adopt if you want. Sounds a bit unsanitary in your opinion but the coffee reviews say that the flavor of their drinks and the taste of their food is really good.

Having nothing to do after work, you decide to hell with it and walk through the simple door. A soft bell twinkles above your head paired with a few curious feline chirps and meows in greeting. Walking slowly to a small booth near the windows, you're a bit surprised at how homey and aesthetic the place is. Covered in soft tones of brown and muted cream colors, the overall feeling of the shop is very warm and welcoming. It's also mildly surprising that despite how popular you've heard the cafe is, the cafe isn't actually crowded with customers and cats... though that might just be because it's a Friday evening.

Taking a look at the menu already supplied at the table, the brief thought of wanting to bring a Little to this shop crosses your mind. Too bad you don't actually have one right now, but at least you can add it to your growing list of "Possible Places My Little One Would Like".

So lost in your thoughts, that you didn't notice at first when a soft looking boy in black dress pants, a button up white shirt and a soft brown apron walked up to you. "Um... hello, Sir.", the young man greets, his voice soft and gentle.

Strangely enough, as your eyes roam over his demure form, you feel a pull at your Dom side. An instinct rising up from god knows where or why since you haven't even spoken yet. You...

two |
Let's talk!