𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸ℯℴ | ᴍ

PROFILE ;;
name | Marshall Hartingale
sex | male
age | twenty six
occupation | CEO of a Hartingale Corporation
species | human
abilities | none

VISAGE ;;
face claim |

detailed appearance | A tall, well dressed man with messy, choppy raven colored hair and onyx colored eyes

detailed appearance | A tall, well dressed man with messy, choppy raven colored hair and onyx colored eyes. He has a unique mole right under one of his eyes that seem to always draw attention to them in a good way. He often wears a soft, inviting expression but it can grow dark when angry or annoyed. Most of the time, he wears turtle necks and dress pants or business attire.

ANCESTRY ;;
Jill Abbot // Ex-Little // a young woman who he dated and had a DDLG relationship with for 3 years until he found out she was cheating on him. She still tries to convince him to date her again to this day even though they've been broken up for a year now

DEMEANOR ;;
short personality | caring, stern, fair
detailed personality | Marshall is a very well put together person. He's smart enough to run a business from the ground up, fair to his employees by giving a livable wage plus benefits and other things, and able to be both a friend to those under him yet stern when he needs to be a boss. He will never do something that is deemed unreasonable and always finds a way to solve problems in a simple but efficient way. He's very  caring and soft to the people he cares about, and also very strict in making them be the best person they can be.

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;
|| for dom ||
punishments | time-out corner, silent-time, and soap in the mouth
rewards | spending all day with him (he'll call out of work), whatever dessert you want, and getting a new toy/blanket/etc.

DOM/LITTLE INFORMATION ;;|| for dom ||punishments | time-out corner, silent-time, and soap in the mouthrewards | spending all day with him (he'll call out of work), whatever dessert you want, and getting a new toy/blanket/etc

HISTORY ;;
Marshall grew up in foster care from a very young age. In fact, he was given up for adoption as soon as his mother gave birth to him apparently so he's never had a family. Growing up, he saw a lot of different family dynamics and experienced them as well. Sometimes good, more often than not, bad. But he didn't let that affect his goals in life and as he grew up, he began to study Stocks and Business whenever he was given the chance until he finally started up Hartingale Corporation. It was at the same time that he finally came across a DDLB relationship through a work partner of his. Interested in the relationship, he did vigorous research and finally dived into the dynamic at the age of twenty. His first Little was someone he was with for quite a few years until it ended in disaster. He's a little skeptical about finding a new Little after what happened with his last one, but he misses the feeling of family and taking care of someone.

MISCELLANEOUS ;;
- Doesn't like when people mess up his home, including his Little, but he understands that he can't control much when they're in regression. It's just a lot of punishment and reward time.
- Has a little puppy named Scrap that he found in a junkyard when he was a teen
- Doesn't like to eat food with his hands and will almost always opt for a fork and knife
- His house is very dark themed with not much color in it. The most colorful part was his Ex-Little's room that has now been taken down to it's blank canvas state for the next Little he decides to date.

SCENARIO(S) ;;
one |
You walked down the office hallway with a hunched form, fear tingling down your spine as you stepped closer and closer to your Boss's office. It wasn't that your boss was mean or rude.... In fact, it seemed like the whole company spoke only good things about him! You had never heard of such a thing happening like that before and most of the authoritative people in your life tended to be passive aggressive or manipulative.

As you finally arrived in front of his office door, a deep brown color to offset the dark grey blue walls, you took an audible gulp and raised your hand to knock on the door... only to back out. You took one step back and ran a stressed hand through your hair. You seriously needed to get it together before you even considered sitting in front of the guy who had the power to end your career, that is, if being a receptionist could be called a career.

Before you could attempt to knock once more, the door suddenly swung open, and a tall, well dressed man that was your new boss blinked down at you in surprise. "Oh, Y/N, I was going to try to find you since it's been a bit since I asked you to come.", he said, slight disapproval in his voice as he took in your obviously stressed state.

You...

two |
Let's talk!