-L-O-V-E-

3rd pov

"Who made this coffee?" Hunter awed at it. He looked around the room but only got low muttering as an answer.

"It was already made when I came down this morning. It's good." Vulcan told his youngest brother.

"Good? This is heaven!" Caelum moaned.

They were all extremely hungover from yesterday. The coffee helped a little, but not much.

Markus came walking into the kitchen. He had overheard his sons conversation. He kissed his wife and went to grab some of the marvelous coffee himself. Only to see that it was empty.

He looked around, everyone hiding from his scowling stare by looking down in their cups or taking sips of it.

"Must have been Nova. She makes the best coffee." He told while putting on a new pot.

"Isn't she still asleep?" Leana asked her husband.

"No, checked her room." He said. A low huff leaving him. "And my car is gone." He added rolling his eyes.

"We'll just have to stay at home today then. Not that any of you have a problem with that." Leana chuckled, looking at her hungover boys.

"You know what the best way to kill a hangover is?" Hunter asked curiously. Looking at his family.

Phoenix knew what he was going to say, he rolled his eyes even before Hunter had opened his mouth.

"Something stupid?" Vulcan had seen Phoenix's reaction. His usually soft and calm brother could really show his real colors when he was hungover.

"No." Hunter scowled. "More alcohol." He said as matter of fact. A wide smile plastered on his face.

"Well if I know this family, there's gonna be a lot of wine with the dinner tonight. A family tradition to have fun two days in a row the first weekend together, isn't it?" Leana smirked. She loved having adult children she could joke around with.

Markus let out a low chuckle. "I think I'm getting too old for that tradition."

Continuing too chuckle before the chuckle was interrupted by an "Ow! Why did you do that?"

Markus rubbed his now read arm. Leana had taken a magazine and rolled it up so it was easier to hit with. She had indeed slapped her husband with it.

"Don't you dare call me old." She threatened.

"I didn't call you old. I talked about me." He defended. His arms was up in a mock surrender.

"We're the same age, dumbass." The wife crossed her arms over her chest.

A small smile played on Markus's lips.

Markus took a grip on Leana and dragged her towards him in a hug.

He whispered into her ear so their children wouldn't hear what was being said.

"You're just getting more and more sexy as the years pass. Still got that marvelous ass, the body of a greek goddess. I know really well what we're gonna do tonight, hope you're ready for the hardest one yet." His breath tickled her ear making her giggle. Not only that but now she couldn't wait for tonight to come.

She whispered back in the same tone he had taken with her. "I'll be ready for anything, baby."

They separated with a kiss on the lips.

They got back from their bickering to see their sons looking at them. They each held a grimace.

"Well, moving on." Orion, shook his head. "I was wondering if I could bring someone to the dinner tonight?" He looked as his mother with anticipation.

His mother's whole face brightened at the question. 'Finally' was the only thing going through her head.

"Of course you can! Is it a special someone?" She smiled smugly at her oldest son.

"It is." He gave a firm nod, his lips turning up in a grin.

"Ohhhh, my bro is in L-O-V-E. Love." Caelum teased his older brother.

"Said by the boy who couldn't keep his hands of Vanessa yesterday. Guess I'm not the only one." He snapped back

"Oh, you should bring Vanessa. I would love for her to come." Leana stopped her bickering sons by throwing out the suggestion.

She really did love Vanessa. She and her brother Alex, were like family to her. And now it looked like Vanessa actually could be apart of the family. She really hoped they would last. After all it was the first time she had seen her third oldest boy this happy.

"I don't know. I haven't told Nova about us yet, and Vanessa have to talk to Alex about it too." Caelum resonated. He really wanted to show of his new and first relationship, but he knew he needed to talk to Nova about it first.

"Can't you tell her tonight? I'm sure she's gonna be happy about it. She already sees Vanessa as her older sister." Markus suggested.

"Well, that would have been a really good idea if it wasn't for my promise." Caelum looked down, ashamed of himself.

How could he have lied to her so easy?

"What promise?"

"I promised her that she would be the first to know when I got a girlfriend." He winced at what he was telling. He knew he was in the wrong.

"But she knows that you live far away and that it can be a little hard to get in touch with her when you don't live under the same roof. If you tell her that, I'm sure she'll understand." Leana consoled, she knew how much Caelum cared about Nova. He cared for her in a way that warmed a mothers heart. He would never intentionally hurt her. Leana knew that.

"That would work, if that was the case." Caelum ran a hand through his hair, ruffling his bedhead. "Kinda made that promise yesterday."

That woke Hunter. He knew how much honesty meant to Nova. If she ever found out that someone had lied too her, she would flip.

"Yesterday? You two have been dating for six months, and you told Nova yesterday that she'll be the first to know when you got a girlfriend?" Leana was a little disappointed, but couldn't blame him until she knew why.

"Why?" Hunter asked before Leana got the chance.

"She asked me yesterday if I was seeing anyone. When she asked my brain just froze. I don't know why, but something told me to not tell her. So I didn't. Instead I told her that she would be the first to know when it happened. And now I can't tell her because she will know that I lied to her."

"She's going to find out about it soon. If Vanessa tells Alex, Alex is going to tell Nova." Leana reminded.

"I know, I know." Frustration clear on Caelum's face. "I'll tell her when she gets back. Maybe she'll be less angry with me if Vanessa was here."