Stormy (eistern's OC)

This is @eistern 's OC

Name: Stormy

Cool, let's see if the name fit the tribe.

Gender: Female

Nice.

Tribe: sandwing seawing hybrid

Eh, I guess the name works, just like 'Hurricane' could work.

Appearance: She looks mostly like a normal sandwing. But she is smaller then them. Also she has some glowing scales but you can't really sea them when their not glowing. Her Eies Are sandwingtypicaly pitch black with some green sprinkles. Her scales are yellow like sand in a dessert. Sche has a poisonous spike on her tail like any other sand wing to. Her left eye is blind and the scales around it are practically missing. She is often seen wearing a pearl necklace or a silver Hornring.

*Eyes* *Sanwing typically* *desert* *She* *Sandwing* and did you mean 'sea' as a pun or was it supposed to be 'see'? I'm guessing her mother is a SandWing? I like that the description is nice and long.

Age: 8

Okay.

Sexuality: by

*Bi* Bisexual. Okay.

Personally: she is extremely loyal. Friendly but also polite and Cold. She gets scared easily but she does not show it because she does not want anyone to think she is week. Also she is very shy and abodes contact with other dragons.

Abodes? Did you mean 'avoids'? *Personality*. Complicated personality, I think, that's cool!

Backstory: she was born in the seawing kingdom in the middle of a big war between the se and sand wings. Her dad runn away of the sand wings because she found love. Seht has a little brother named coast who is a symbol of inecence. Because she didn't look like a sandwing she was never accepted as a full seewing. So to be a real part of the seawings she worked as a spie for the queen. She would murder important sandwings. One day the sand wing princess got kidnaped and she and some seewing solders one of them her crush were were send to save the missing princes. After their fund outer the process called shine was an anamis her chrusch betrailed her. After being left badly hurt she desired to save princess shine in her one. On her way she made friend with a banned seewing named cobia. It wasn't untill thei freed shine as hse found outer cobia was shine's sister but expelled of the sewings because there was a profesy tha tha next queen would bring blood and chaos. On their jounie back thei got attacked by a group of sand wing. Strom is eine was burned but shine saved them du too her powers. As they arrive at homes shine gets mad killers the queen and cobia battles shine for the throne (That's a TWIST!). Shine dies cobia gest queen and stormy notices that she's actually in love with her (Oh my GOODNESS! NEW OTP!).

*sea* *run* *She* *innocence* *spy* *kidnapped* *Seawing* *soldiers* *princess*. Um, because she didn't look like a sandwing she was never accepted as a full seawing? Didn't you say she DID look like a SandWing and if she DIDN'T look like one then wouldn't be accepted as a SeaWing? Also, why did she save the SandWing princess if she was a spy/assassin? Wouldn't she WANT the SandWing princess dead? Did you mean SeaWing? I do like assassins and spies, I have to say. But after those parts... I can't understande much at all...

Alright, overall, she was NOT overpowered, which is good. I think her MOTHER should have been a SandWing, because dargon hybrids in WoF usually look more like their mother then their mother than their father like in the case of Darkstalker, Sunny, Peril, ect. Her name kind of fit her tribe. Their was A LOT of misspelling, but it wouldn't be fair to judge eistern for their spelling and rate their OC lower BECAUSE they couldn't spell well, so honestly I think Stormy was a pretty good OC and I'll give her 7.5/10 because she was pretty cool!