Jade (Rainysky107's OC)

This is Jade @Rainysky107 's OC!

Name: Jade

Noice, does it fit the tribe?

Tribe: SeaWing

Jade works for a SeaWing, just like 'Sapphire' would.

Gender: Female

Okay.

Age: 3...ish?

So like around 3?

Description: Pretty much, she looks exactly like her big sister, Tsunami, but smaller of course, and with peculiar purple eyes.

Basically a little Tsunami with purple eyes, that sounds adorable!

Personality: She talks like Whiteout (Autism, I think.)  She is a huge scrollworm, kinda shy, but also fierce when she needs to be.

Cool personality!

Abilities: All the regular SeaWing stuff, and also some other powers that I won't tell you because it might give spoilers about my book.

Okay. Well, depending on those powers, I dunno rather she's overpowered or not, but it doesn't sound too bad.

Backstory: Her entire backstory is in my book; "The 8th Sea" I don't have time to write it out bc it is like 30 chapters long.

Oh goodness, I think you could've given us something, but I could totally understand not putting the WHOLE thing, lol.

Sexuality: Straight (Like me.)

I used to think I was straight, but my life is apparently a lie... Nice though!

Anything Extra: She talks like Whiteout.

Yes, restating that, to make sure everyone knows.

In all, I think that Jade is a pretty balanced OC, she doesn't seem overpowered but I can't be sure... She has a name that fits her tribe quite well and has a good description that matches her tribe as well. She has a nice personality. I think I'll give her 8/10 :)