Drizzle (Waffle-Ghost's OC)

Another of @Waffle-Ghost 's OCs!

Name: Drizzle

Cool, let's see if it fit her tribe(s).

Gender: Non-binary

Okay.

Tribe: RainWing SeaWing

Okay, yes, her name does fit her tribes pretty well. Good so far.

Sexuality: Asexual

K.

Age: 4

Mhm.

Abilities: Good swimmer breath underwater, change bioluminecent scales color, weaker venom with waterlike texture.

Okay, a little powerful but it's not that bad.

Description: Unable to change the basic color of their scales, but the shade automatically changes in different biomes (Mint green in water, forest green in forest ect) Periwinkle scales swirled with a pastel blue, jade green outline their wings and tale. Grey eyes and indigo frills.

Pretty, and sounds like it would match her tribes.

Personality: Hates being a RainWing, sometimes pretends to be a Sea/Ice hybrid. Loud and obnoxious, but likeable by a few people. Fights for Anarchy. Smart despite being told they were stupid because of their RainWing blood.

Backstory: Since RainWings don't do family, the mother offered to take Drizzle's egg to the hatchery. Father refused to give them away. Father remarried, the new wife didn't like Drizzle. So when the father died, the widow kicked Drizzle out. Drizzle now resides with the NightWings, every other tribe and queen unaware of their existence.

Cool backstory, kinda sad, I like it!

Overall, they have a name that fits their tribes. Their looks fit their tribes. They're are not very overpowered. And altogether, they are a pretty balanced, pretty good sounding OC. So, I will give them 8/10. Waffle-Ghost, may you rise. :)