training over the summer

A/n (just a small training arc) 

(y/n) woke up in his bed sweating. (y/n) started to look around and find himself in his room. For a few seconds he thought it was just all a dream, he looked around for a bit until he saw the book was on the other side of his room. (y/n) sighs in relief knowing there still is a chance that he has power but then remembers when the red halo places itself on (y/n)'s head. (y/n) looked up to see if the red halo was on his but he saw nothing so he assumed the red halo rejected him. (y/n) was annoyed by this, but (y/n) still had hope that he might have been given power so he lifted his hand to see if he could do anything and all of a sudan, the book went to (y/n)'s hand. (y/n) was surprised to see this so he tried to do it again and started to make the float and many other things around his room started to float. He panicked at first and stopped them all from floating and all of his stuff that was floating hit the ground. (y/n) then looked at the time and saw it was 9:00am which meant his parents weren't home and had left for work.

(y/n) was exacted to know that he finally had powers, no longer would he be considered weak. Now the question is, how strong is his new power? (y/n) went outside to his backyard of his house. (y/n) went to the tree stomp and (y/n) tried to use his new telekinesis power to move the stomp and he struggled at first but after a few seconds he moved the tree stomp out of the ground. (y/n)'s new telekinesis power was strong but strong enough. He would be considered the weakest at his school so (y/n) went back to his room to check if the book could tell him any more things that could make him stronger. (y/n) went through the book and now saw that the section with the red halo now has words on it. It seems that the red halo came with its own magic that only (y/n) can use. (y/n) went through the pages and saw a list of instructions on how to use this section's magic. There was a problem though, to use the magic it is required to have black magic and image training.

Black magic is considered the most powerful form of magic but the most evil and dangerous. Black magic can let you resurrect yourself from the dead and is able to make yourself a new soul just in case something happens to your original one, basically black magic can do many things that are considered not normal. The problem is that black magic is considered evil because it requires you to reject your humanity and may transform you into a monster of some kind. Image training is when someone trains inside your head, it's usually used by the best protectors to turn long and intense training that would take a few years into a few hours but figuring out how to do image training was very hard.

(y/n) was having doubts of using black magic but the image training could help (y/n) make up years worth of training he had missed. There was still a problem though and that he needed to have black magic to use the book's magic. Was (y/n) really going to reject his humanity to get more power? (y/n) didn't want to do that so he decided to stick with the image training so he can make up the time he couldn't have been training. (y/n) went through the pages again to see if there any other power that he may have gotten, there were a list of power that the red halo gave the user, those power were telekinesis, summon shadows and control them, and the power to summon and control red crystal that made the user stroger and makes the enemy weaker.

(y/n) thought these powers were powerful and with them, he could be considered the strongest in his school. (y/n) went through the book to see how to image train and saw instruction of how to image train, there was a section of the page telling him that image training well be different from the normal image training saying that the image training in the book is meant for the people who had the parts of the mortal god meaning that (y/n) got a special kind of image training which could help him a lot and was easier to use then normal image. The instruction went the following

Close your eyes and think of nothing else but making yourself stronger, then in your head think of an empty void where no one can disturb your training. Then start to make an image of someone you hate so much that you want to kill them and then repeatedly kill that person over and over again and keep doing this. If you did this right then you would complete your image training and would become stronger.

(y/n) thought the part about killing someone you hate was strange because normal image, what you were supposed to do is image fighting a monster, not someone else. (y/n) tried to image someone else he hated but for some reason he image multiple people. He tried to image one person but he had trouble doing that. (y/n) usually hold back his anger so he didn't do anything that could have got him in trouble. (y/n) then eventually gave up and decided to do normal training and well try to figure out image training later.

In those 104 days that (y/n) had, he trained as hard as he could while trying to figure out the image train with the book but he still struggled to do the image train cause he still couldn't focus on one person. (y/n) did make progress and was now able to use the other power that came with the halo like shadow control and the red crystal.

(y/n) was getting used to image training and was almost there. There was 2 weeks left before he had to go back to school and (y/n) had has finally got the hang of image training, now he had to image killing someone he hated and there was one person he could have thought of

Leo

(y/n) could have only thought of killing Leo, the person who made fun and beat him up on a daily basis because it was funny to him, funny that he can beat up a weak person like (y/n) and not face any consequences. (y/n) just imagine training him killing Leo in the worst way imaginable and in those last 2 weeks. (y/n) became stronger but (y/n) felt other why's. (y/n) felt like he was holding himself back mostly because he didn't actually want to really hurt anyone else let alone kill someone. (y/n) didn't think much of this and just moved on from it. All that matters is that he can finally be considered a strong fighter and is now able to become a protector. Something he always wanted to be when he was young.

Little did he know, this would make him something else. Some would consider him a MONSTER