opportunity of the lifetime

A/n ( hey guys! I uploaded a new story so please go check it out! )

Selen was in her room on her bed looking at her phone. She was looking at her old photos that were photos of her and (y/n). They looked so happy with each other and (y/n) was smiling but it doesn't seem like (y/n) right now, didn't know what smiling is today. Selen then looked at her old text message of her and (y/n) had when they were still close. She remembers when they first meet but before she can even recap that memory. Elira and Millie burst through her door.

elira/millie: selen!

Selen: aaaah!

Selen then fell of her bed

Selen: what!?

Elira: Look at the news! Something major just happn!

Selen: what? What happened?

Millie: Just look for yourself! It's about (y/n)!

Selen: what!

Selen then went down stairs to turned on the tv in the living room where her parents were out eating breakfast

Selen's dad: what wrong selen?

Selen: it's about (y/n)!

Selen's mom: (y/n)? Isn't he your friend? What happened to him? I haven't heard you talking about him for a while?

Selen then turned on the tv and went on the new channel and turned up the volume so her parents can hear it too

News man: today's news is pretty nuts today. The city known as marson who has been oppressed and ruled over by mercenaries for 5 years has been finally free from their rulers thanks to a boy named (y/n).

Selen's dad: he really did that? Well I'm proud of him.

News man: he did this by killing all the mercenaries without remorse.

Selen: what!

Selen's dad: oh shit

News women: that is right and because of that it has been up to debate whether that was the right call from the public and especially other protectors.

News man: though many more, if not more, are saying it was justified because those mercenaries have been killing innocent people of marson for 5 years.

News women: the people of marson had this to say.

Marson civilian 1: I say he's a hero. The people saying that he might have taken it to far can go f**k theirself. The people of Marson have been oppressed for 5 years and some people are asking if that boy who saved us took it too far. Not if the people of marson are okay or how many people have been killed over the 5 years, no there asking if that boy took it too far which pissies me off.

Marson civilian 2: this people who are upset with the fact a boy who saved us for killing the people who has been killing the people of marson for 5 years are stupid. The mercenaries have been killing the people of Marson for 5 years. Acting like he is just as bad as the mercenaries just for killing. Unless the boy killed many innocent people then those people are wrong.

Marson civilian 3: you know if they didn't want the mercenaries to be killed then why didn't they send a protector to come and save us their way. That boy is the only protector that came to save us so I say he's a hero.

News women: they make a lot of good points. What do you say?

News man: Well that boy may not be a hero because a protector's job is to protect the lives of the innocent and stop anything or anyone that may kill the innocent. So I say that boy is in the right.