the ghost of darkness: the vision of the past?

Millie was in her room not doing much. After the attack of the hooded man, she acted differently, she wasn't her gremlin personality anymore. She seems to be depressed. Her friend noticed and her family, when they asked what's wrong, she just said it was nothing. Right now Millie was making flowers with her magic to help her out. She made multiple flowers to the point that her room is almost like a garden. She was in her deep thought until she heard a knock at her door

Reimu: millie! It's been a few days and still haven't left your room! You're basically a redditor down there!

Millie: and I might as well be one.

Reimu: don't say that! I'm coming in!

Then reimu phase through millie's door as sher is a ghost or is also known as

The ghost of darkness

Reimu: millie what the fuck is wrong with you?

Millie: nothing.

Reimu: Then why haven't you left your room in three days while making a bunch of flowers?

Millie: cause why not.

Reimu: Millie, you can tell me anything, we're friends, remember. So what is bothering you?

Millie just sigh

Millie: just some boy.

Reimu: that you have a crush on?

Millie: no. a boy that hates me.

Reimu: oh so he's bullying you then. Well tell me who this boy is and I'll kick his ass!

Millie: it's (y/n).

Reimu: I think I might kick his ass.

Millie just slammed her head into the table as reimu sat next to her

Reimu: what did (y/n) do this time?

Millie: nothing. It's just that. How do I explain this? Remember how I told you about me going back to my village and how (y/n) saved me.

Reimu: Yeah, you said that you went back to your village to get back a box.

Millie: Well I never told what was in that box.

Reimu: yeah you didn't.

Millie: well inside that box was the heart of the mortal god.

Reimu: what!

Millie: I know.

Reimu: were you going to use it against (y/n)?

Millie: NO! I wasn't, well short of, but only if (y/n) went insane or something. I wasn't going to use it to hurt him or take his power.

Reimu: So did (y/n) find out that you had a piece of the mortal god?

Millie: yeah he did, and he thought i used him to get it so i can use it against him to take his power.

Reimu: But you weren't.

Millie: I wasn't, and now he hates me.

Reimu: So why do you care? Everyone in our class hates him. He's a dick to everyone and I'm pretty sure he hates everyone, so why do you care if he hates you?

Millie: Well it felt like he somewhat cared for me. When I told him about my parents, his eyes looked at me with sympathy like he actually cared for me. Maybe it's because he felt that parents loved me but were taken away from me and he has shitty parents that he has to deal with. He must have thought it fair that parents that care for their kids are killed and the parents that don't care about their kids somehow live for so long.