Halloween with Akai

A/n ( thank you all for reading "the red halo". I would have never thought it would be as popular as the story that it was originally inspired by called "The Dragon Kings Chosen One (Male Reader)" made by TMT52471. thank you all and happy halloween! )

(y/n) woke up from bed. It was a few days before halloween which he was not excited about. Mostly because he had never had a chance to trick or treat because he was always too scared to go alone and didn't want to be bullied by the older kids.

The only time he ever had a good time on halloween was when he was with selen. (y/n) then slap himself in the face. It has been a few months since selen has left him and yet he was still upset about it. Maybe because she was the only person who was there for him and hung out with him for the holidays or maybe because he was still lonely and remembering their time together would help but that obviously it isn't working. (y/n) tried to forget about those memories but he can't.

(y/n) then tried to get ready for school. It has been a few days after he saved Millie, the other students still hated him. They say that he put her in danger in the first place so he can save her to look good. At this point, (y/n) should take mirror (y/n)'s advance and forget about getting the love of the other students at his school. (y/n) was walking until akai showed up out of nowhere

Akai: hey

(y/n) was deep in his thought that akai scared him. Akai was hanging upside down from a tree.

(y/n): god damnit what's your problem!

Akai: I just want to get to know you better. You seem to be infamous in this school. Something about you and a selen girl.

(y/n): I don't want to talk about it.

Akai: Did she reject you? If so, then that sucks. Trust me buddy, I know how it feels. You can use me to make her jealous if you want.

Akai said teasing (y/n)

(y/n): what!? No!

Akai: suit yourself.

Akai then jumped off the tree to follow (y/n) to school. When they got there. The other students just looked at (y/n) with disgust. (y/n) and akai walked together to their class and then walked past selen and elira. When they walked past each other, Akai and Selen only had a few seconds of eye contact with each other as they walked past each other.

Elira: Is something wrong selen?

Selen: nothing, nothing at all.

Akai just looked back at selen and (y/n) notice

(y/n): you have a problem with her already.

Akai: no, I just felt like the second I looked into her eyes, I started a rivalry.

(y/n): Well, that's not really my problem.

Akai: Well it might.

Then they went to their first class.

Time skip

School was over and (y/n) was going to the mission board to do a kill mission. When he entered, he looked around to see what he could do. He was looking around for a while, then he picked one, the mission was going into an abandoned building that had a criminal group who sold illegal drugs there. (y/n) chose this mission, then akai showed up next to him.

Akai: hey

(y/n) got scared for a second

(y/n): god, damnit! Where are you coming from?!