Chapter 35- Happily Ever After or Not?

HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR READING MY STORY. THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS. I EXPECTED A LOT MORE NEGATIVE ONES BUT TO MY SURPRISE THERE WAS NONE. I REALLY ENJOYED THIS STORY AND I AM PLANNING A SEQUEL BUT IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME. THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE! AND THEN A AUTHORS NOTE AFTER THAT PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THAT BECAUSE IT WILL HAVE TO DO WITH THE SEQUEL! NOW BACK TO HEATHER AND DECLAN.

Chapter 35

I was pushed into a room right next to Kelly. I could here her screaming and Iit made me laugh. This is her first time where as I have done this before. I got into the bed and waiting calmly for Declan. I heard Josh yelling down the hall. Then I heard the nurse say 'this way sir'. The next thing I know the door flies opened to a scared looking Declan. I smile at him to reassure him.

"Baby girl how are you doing?" Declan asks as he kisses my head.

"I am good, Excited to meet our little girl."

"Me too. I told the boys and they wanted to come with me but...I thought it would be better if my mom picked them up after school and brought them. I hope you don't mind." HE said nervously.

"No its fine my water just broke it will probably take some hours before she comes. So we really need to find a name. We cant keep calling her no name."

"Hours? OK well lets see. Ava, Laurie, Jessica, Jamie, Layla, Mia-" I cut Declan off because he was just shouting random names.

"How about Janessa, and we can call her Nessa for short?"

"Jake, Jessie, and Janessa aka Nessa. I like it.!" Declan leaned over and rubbed my belly kissing it. "Hey Nessa I can't wait to meet you. Don't take to long OK."

We just sat there waiting on Dr. Steven. I think he was busy with Kelly. Everyone once and a while we would here he scream. Declan would ask why I was so quite. I told him I knew what to expect and its really just discomfort and pressure. After a while Dr. Steven came in.

"Hello Heather and Declan. Ready to meet no name?" Dr Steven smirked.

"Well actually we are ready to meet out little Janessa." Declan said proudly.

"Oh Janessa. I like it. Well lets see how far along you are."

"So how is Kelly?" I giggled out.

"She is good for this being her first. She still has another 4 to 5 hours I would say she will deliver around or 10 or 11 tonight. You on the other hand might deliver around 11 or 12 tonight. Sorry I know you didn't want to here that put your only a 1 maybe a 2." He smiled and continued. "I will be back to check in 2 hours."

"That's fine thanks Steven!" I said.

I ended up taking a nap. When I woke up the whole family was here. It was getting late. I asked how Kelly was doing. Declan just laughed.

"Just wait you will here her in oh 3 to 5 minutes." Declan said.

I laughed and right in 5 minutes i heard her yell at Josh for doing this to her. i heard Dr. Steven say your almost there Kelly I would say another hour and Gavin will be here. That's when I looked over at the clock. Holly batman I have been out for a while.

"So did you tell everyone the name Declan?" I asked.

"No I was waiting till she comes."

"I see."

"Wait y'all picked the name?" Emma asked.

"Yes mum but you wont know until she is born so don't ask."