Epilogue

HEY EVERYONE! I KNOW A LOT WANTED ME TO DO NESSA (JANESSA) AND GAVIN'S STORY. BUT THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT IT THEM MORE I THOUGHT WHY NOT START WITH JESSIE AND JAKE, THEN MAYBE GO TO JANESSA AND GAVIN OR JUST WRITE ANOTHER FOR THEM.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING MUCH LOVE!

Epilogue

~*~ 9 YEARS LATER~*~

"Jessie and Jake get over here now!" I yelled at the boys.

"What mom?" Jessie yelled.

"Don't yell at your mother Jessie." Declan scold him.

"Well I am busy and she is yelling at me." Jessie said.

"Well so are we and I need you to watch Nessa for about an hour or two. Her birthday is tomorrow and I need to get some things." I told him.

"Well have Jake I am going to Chris's house right now." Jessie walked away.

"I swear, that boy is going to give me a heart attack before he is 18" I sighed and kissed Declan.

"Mom, I will watch Nessa while you go out." Jake hugged me.

"Thanks Jake, we wont be long. Maybe a hour or two."

After that Declan and I went to the store to get everything for the party. The twins are now 17 and seniors in high school. Nessa is turning 9 tomorrow. I know I can't believe it. Time flies by when your having fun. Josh, Kelly, Gavin and their little girl Tammy still leaves next door. Nessa and Gavin are best friends. We are having their birthdays together.

Now back to the twins. Jake is doing great he gets good grades and is ready for college. Jessie on the other hand he is our trouble mker. He is a great boy, but has anger issues. They met Alex once in jail. That didn't go to well. Jessie wanted to beat his ass while Jake just didn't bother to let him explain. Alex has been out for some time now but we have not heard from him.

Jessie wants to go to college but his grade this year have to improve. So Jake offered to help. Jessie said no to that. He doesn't like getting help from Jake. They get along great but have their moments.

Declan and I wanted more children but I ended up not being able to. Its complicated and a sore subject.

So tomorrow is the party its a pool party for the kids. Jake is bringing his girlfriend Lily. They are so cute together. Jessie he well , to put it in one word he is a player. I wish he would stop because he is going to end up getting some girl pregnant.

Once we were done getting everything for Nessa and Gavin we headed home. Jake was sitting there with Nessa talking about everything. They have a great relationship as does Jessie and Nessa.

~*~The Next Day~*~

Nessa was jumping around like crazy! She ran over to get Gavin and they have been getting everything ready. The party starts in a few hours and all the family is here. Jake and Lily were helping Nessa with some last minute decorations. Jessie was still no where to be found, go figure.

Once the party started everyone was having a great time. I walked over to Jessie and his girl of the week. i have no clue what her name was and I didn't want to find out.

"Hey Jessie, I'm glad to see you could make it." I said to him.

"Mom you knew I would be here, I had to pick up Jasmine and we got a little pre occupied." He said as he winked at the girl.

"I don't want to know! Now go get the cake from next door."

"Fine." He walked away.

'So Jasmine is it?"

"Yes Mrs. Colt'

"How long have you been with my son?"

"Oh well we aren't together really. We just hook up every once and a while."

I can't believe she just said that to me. Uggh Jessie you need to start growing up! He is taking after his uncle Drake. Yes Drake ended his relationship with Ariel because he couldn't keep his junk in his pants. He comes around all the time and is always talking to Jessie. I could kill Drake for telling Jessie that its OK to be a player.

Anywho back to the party. Gavin and Nessa were opeing their pressents while everyone else was eating cake. Once pressents were done I looked over at Nessa just in time to see Gavin lean over and whisper something. Then he kissed her on the lips. I looked over to see Jessie get up. he is so over protective over her. Declan got up to stop him.

"Jessie not here and not on their birthday. They are only 9 just let it go." Declan said.

"No he just kissed my little sister. I just wan to warn him." Jessie yelled.

By this time Declan took him out of the area to talk to him. He just seems off. I don't know what to do with him. I thought it was cute that Gavin did that but Jessie was pissed. I looked at Kelly and smiled. She thought it was adorable too.

After Jessie calmed down, we continued with the party. At the end and the cleaning was done. Everyone went to bed but Jessie and I. I took this opportunity to talk to him.

"Jessie what is going on dear?"

"What do you mean mom?"

"Well you seem off and I am stated to worry."

"Well, I will tell you but you can't say anything to Dad."

"Well you know I don't keep secrets from your dad. But I will do what I can."

"Well, Alex contacted me and wants me to move in with him. He said he needs help and knows that Jake wont help him. I don't want to, I still cant stand him. But he sounded bad. He has cancer mom, or at least that's what he says. What do i do."

"Well, I can't tell you want to do about this but I can tell you that I don't believe anything he says. He is dangerous and i would prefer you not to see him. But he is your biological dad. So I can't keep you from him. Just be careful with your decision. I love you and so does Declan. You know if you decide to talk to him that Declan will be hurt but will understand." I took a deep breath hoping he makes the right decision.

"I know mom. I don't want to see him let alone move in with him. He said Lucy is there with him now. But he needs me. I think I will let him know I just can't. That I have Declan! Oh and I am sorry about earlier. I just don't want anything to happen to Nessa."

"I understand but they are only 9."

"Yeah but oh never mind. I got to get to bed, I have to go to work tomorrow." He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

I watched him walk away and couldn't help but think of what he was going to say. It had to do with Nessa. I had a feeling that it also had to do with Alex. I really hope he makes the right decision but I know there is more to it than he said. I bet Alex threatened him in some way. I will talk to Brody about it in the morning after I talk to Declan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I DECIDED TO LEAVE IT THERE. I KNOW I'M TERRIBLE TO KEEP EVERYONE ON EDGE BUT I WILL START ON THE NEW STORY SOON, JUST THINKING OF A NAME FOR IT. I WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR SOME FROM Y'ALL. IF I LIKE ONE AND CHOOSE IT THE 1ST CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO YOU!