Chapter twelve: The Visit

I know you don't know this but I go to college three days a week but Ellen goes two days though she attends the same classes with me. Well, I'm done with college for the week, detention yesterday got me weak, stacking chairs, removing gums and illegal items (vapes, sex-toys, cigarettes and lighter) then cleaning graffiti on the wall is the worst thing to ever do.

I can't guarantee that I won't be in detention again.

I'm home alone now because my parents has gone to work, my annoying brother went out with his friends and my sisters are in school, I was bored and I decided I should maybe bake something to be less bored.

I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen, bringing out the ingredients and the stuffs for baking, someone rang the doorbell and knocked on the door, I wasn't expecting anybody.

I went to open the door and when I opened it I saw Ellen and Joana, I let them in and closed the door.

Ava: Heyy, what's the surprise?

Ellen: Good to see you too. Well there's no surprise, maybe Joana because I met her on my way and she insisted on coming with me.

Joana: Hi Ava

Ava: Hii. Umm, well I was about to bake cookies but since you're here, I guess I will do it next time.

Joana: You don't have to, I'll bake with you.

Ava: Nice, thanks.

Ellen: Maybe I'll come back because I'm here to talk about something serious, you know it.

Ava: You don't have to come back, we can talk about it after we're done baking, if you don't mind.

Ellen: Umm, okay sure, I can do that.

Joana: So what are we baking?

Ava: Cookies, I said it before.

Joana: Right. What's the ingredients then?

Ava: Well according to the cookbook, we will need;
225g butter, softened
110g caster sugar
275g plain flour
1 tsp cinnamon or other spices
75g white or dark chocolate chips

Joana: How about dark chocolate?

Ava: We could use that

Ellen: I'm going to go, you guys seems busy

Joana: I spy with my eyes, a jealous person

Ava: Shut up Joana. Ellen please stay, i also have something to talk about with you

Ellen: We can do that later, bye

Ava: Ellen wait

Ellen left leaving me with Joana who actually really was a fun person to bake with.

After few hours of baking and eating, it was time for Joana to go.

Joana: It was really fun baking with you Ava, I don't know if you think so

Ava: I think so, we should do this again

Joana: Thank you. I will see you tomorrow or next, don't forget the farm is bringing in a new animal tomorrow, they said it's just for sightseeing, so don't miss it.

Ava: I won't

Joana: Alright. Before I go, can I have your number so we can text? If you don't mind

Ava: Yeah sure

I gave her my number and some cookies to go, we hugged each other and she left. I don't exactly know why Ellen left, maybe she felt left behind.

Thanks for reading
Please like, comment and vote.