Chapter thirteen: The Talk

Baking with Joana was fun yesterday, she told lots of stories and jokes and even did some puppet show with the baking ingredients and tools, I think i can consider her, a friend for now.

I'm home now, having nothing to do, I decide that I should go to the farm.

Ava: Mom, dad, I'm off to the farm.

Mom: Okay sweetheart, be safe (kiss on the cheek)

Dad: Yeah, bye.

I took my coat in case it gets cold, on my way to the farm, I met Ellen.

Ava: Hey Elle, good to see you

Ellen: Good to see you too. I was on my way to your house as I didn't get a chance to talk yesterday.

Ava: About that, I'm soo sorry. I guess you felt left behind.

Ellen: It's alright. Where're you off to?

Ava: The farm, Joan said there's a new animal in today but it's just for sightseeing, one day stuff, you know (chuckles)

Ellen: So you're going to be busy today?

Ava: Well, not really but yeah. I go to the farm to relax and watch and listen to animals.

Ellen: Alright then, maybe next time.

Ava: Stop Elle, what's wrong with you? You always let what I'm doing stop you from talking  to me. I didn't even hurt you, it was Joe, I feel like the only person that I owe an apology to is Joe. You're just disappointed in me about rumours that isn't true. You didn't ask me to confirm, you just went ahead and start believing crap people said about me. What's your problem?

Ellen: Nothing Ava, you know what? I was threatened by people especially josh, telling me to stop hanging out with you and whatever rumours that is brought up about you, I should go ahead and believe it. I don't actually intend on believing them, since i became friends with you, people have been onto me like they'd kill me. I shouldn't have told you this.

Ava: What are you talking about? People are threatening you? I've always been with you since I became friends with you, I haven't seen anyone come onto you or heard anyone say crap about you Elle.

Ellen: They wouldn't do it when you're with me Ava and it's not just face to face, it's online too

Ava: Show me the threats messages or posts

Ellen: You think I'm lying?

Ava: it's not that, just show me and I'll know what to do or say about it. I got to have evidence if I'm reporting it.

Ellen: Forget about it. Also I've to stop being friends with you, I can't risk my life because of someone that doesn't care.

Ava: What are you talking about Elle? What do you mean I don't care? Of course I care about you. You can't just let rumours you heard about me, end our friendship Elle.

Ellen: Sorry Ava, at least you have Joana now and the farm. Yeah, that's all. Bye

Ava: Elle, Ellen, Elle

Ellen: Bye Ava.

Ava: You know you are making a mistake here. Soon this will be over and you will regret ending things.

Ellen: It's for the best (she shouted and ran away)

I can't believe Ellen will do something like this, she didn't even show me the threat messages or post or even make me understand why exactly she left, I think Ellen is hiding something from me.

Also what's her deal with me being friends with Joana, "at least you have Joana and the farm now" what's that??

Thanks for reading
Please like, comment and vote.