Chapter eighteen: Dating

After me and my best friend (Joana) confronted Ellen and josh, we finally got what we wanted, I also couldn't believe Ellen would say such things about me knowing fully well that she is one who ended our friendship, I bet she feels foolish now because the person she ended our friendship for is friends with me now, better off without her anyways.

Also I know as a lady, I shouldn't hit a guy if I don't want him to hit me but josh low-key deserves the slap, he shouldn't talk about Joe like that.

Recently me and Joana has been really close, we both have something in common, she is like "my long lost twin", if I had given her a chance earlier when I met her at the farm, I bet I would be best friends with her before Ellen, well I'm glad I'm best friends with Joana now.

Now I think the problem I have now is cooperating when I am with Joe because my feelings for him grew, Joana advised me to ask him out before someone else does.

Joana: Listen Ava, hiding your feelings for Joe isn't going to change anything even if you ask him out. You know what if you don't ask him out, I'll tell him you like him.

Ava: You wouldn't dare

Joana: Oh I will so you better make it easy and do it yourself or I will

Ava: I can't do it, I'll wait for him to do it

Joana: So you're still living in the world of "a guy should ask first?" (Laugh) grow up

Ava: Shut up (I playfully hit her)

Joana: Now is your chance (she said as we walked to our seat during lunch)

Ava: I'm not doing it, I've told you

Joana: Too late. Hey Joe, she has something to tell you

Joe: What do you want to tell me Ava?

Ava: Nothing, don't mind her

Joe: Alright then

Joana: I'll do it (she whispered to me)

Ava: You better not

Joana: She likes you

Ava: What the hell Joan?

Joe: What? Really?

Ava: No no, she's being silly

Joe: Oh

Joana: Just ask her out already, it's obvious you both like each other

Joe: Are you okay Ava?

Ava: Yeah I'm okay

Joe: Is it true you like me?

Ava: I guess I do

Joe: I'm glad, I thought you like josh

Ava: Gross no

Joe: Is he that bad? (Laughs) now that I know you like me too, do you want to go out? Maybe go for a nice walk or drink or food?

Ava: Sure, sure. When?

Joe: Saturday?

Ava: Fine by me

Joana: Oh come on, Saturday is for us. Don't worry, I'll let you guys have this week.

Ava: Aww thank you

Joe: So Saturday? Pick you up by 3pm?

Ava: Yes

Joe: Nice. Thank you Ava, I have always wanted to ask you out but I was afraid you only see me as a friend.

Ava: Now you know I don't (smile)

Joe: Can I hug you?

Ava: Haha, sure.

We hugged in the cafeteria and Joana kept on awwning, adorable.

Joe: Just to confirm, we are couples?

Ava: Yes (smile)

Joana: You're welcome

Ava: Damn I almost forgot, Thank you Joana for telling joe I like him.

Joe: Thank you Joana

Joana: I'M A FREAKING MATCHMAKER. Yoohoo

The day went on and on, it was great and fun until I went to my class and josh almost made me want to punch him for saying something like "so you would rather date a fat ass?" I just ignored him and went on with the class activities.

Thanks for reading
Please like, comment and vote.