2

From the book one of you 4 from another author so the characters are NOT mine but this is my short version of what happens after chapter 15! I hope you like it.

Characters:(i case you never read that book, you should though)
Lilly-daughter of oritel and marium, youngest sister, princess of domino but marries prince Matthew of linfea and becomes Queen of linfea.
Matthew- prince of linfea but marries Lilly princess of domino and they become king and queen of linfea.
Winx- winx all marry the specialists and all have a daughter. Bloom & sky also have a son.
Mariam
Oritel
Daphne
Children:
Rose - Lilly & Matthew (16)
Andromeda & Alex & Lucy - Bloom and Sky (16 & 10 & 4)(Lucy is my own character)
Jenna & Daniel - Stella and Brandon(16 & 10)(Daniel is my own character)
Jackie & George - Aisha and Roy (16 & 9)(George is my own character)
Minerva - Riven & Musa(16)
Diana - Flora & Helia(16)
Tasha - Techna & Timmy(16)
Bloom and sky were king and queen of eraklyon and sparks (even though it is a dead planet). Stella and Brandon become king and queen of solaria. Aisha and Roy become king and queen of andros. Techna and Timmy become king and queen of zenith. Riven and Musa become king and queen of melody. Helia's uncle (king of nightly) family dies and Helia and flora become king and queen of nightly (planet like linfea but different).
START:
Linfea and domino are destroyed and the royal families killed (or so they thought) rose was taken to earth and left her mothers locket. She goes to alfea after meeting Andromea and then meets bloom. She now stays at eraklyon.
Rose wakes up and goes straight to see aunt bloom to tell her about the dream/vision she had. She said that she saw her parents as well as her grandparents and that Daphne person, they said to help them and that they didn't die like they thought but they were sent to obsidian where they were all trapped in stone (as statues) and they couldn't last much longer alive and they needed help. As soon as she said that they tried to tell others but no one believed them so they decided to go alone. They set out to go to obsidian. Magic Winx Bloomix.(bloom) Magic Winx Enchantix(rose). They entered and battled the trix (again). They beat the trix and restored domino and linfea and brought back the royal families but lost their lives in the process. When Lilly, Matthew, Mariam, Oritel & Daphne stepped through the portal carrying bloom and rose they were welcomed to domino with all the specialists, winx and kids. But as soon as they saw bloom and rose they all started to get upset. Daphne and Lilly were already in tears. Sky needled down next to bloom and said, what am I supposed to do without you, I can't rule alone, a king can't not have a queen. (sky) Wait queen (oritel) yeah she rules with me as the queen of eraklyon. You should have seen her for ages she kept saying that she should have died that day too. When she saw roses locket she wouldn't stop crying that she still had family, you know other than me and the kids.(sky) Wait kids, and who are all the other kids(oritel)
So yes okay this is Jenna and Daniel of solaria, (pointing to them all with their parents) Minerva of melody, tasha of zenith, Diana of knightly, jackie and George of andros and andromeda and Alex and Lucy of eraklyon. (sky) You have 3 kids(marium) yes you have been gone for 16 years. How old are the kids(Daphne) all the oldest girls are 16 George Daniel and Alex are 9-10 and Lucy is 4, most of the Winx are 37 including bloom and the specialists are about 38(sky) what (Daphne).

From here their are 2 alternate endings you can have so read one then go back and read the other. They both start from the end here.
Ending 1:
Everyone was in tears including the kids sky and his kids were neeling by bloom and rose and Lilly and Mathew were too. Finally someone came up with the idea of using magic to try and revive them.
The Winx used magic and managed to revive bloom but rose stayed still. Bloom woke up and wouldn't stop crying and hugging her family. She told them how the trix froze themselves. The bloom turned to rose and said that rose should have lived and not her.So she took a bit of her dragon flame and went to give it to rose when Daphne told her that if she loses any more of her dragon flame it will kill her and they can't revive her again. Bloom said that she knows and gave it to rose who instantly woke up and hugged her mother. Bloom instantly fell to the ground in pain and was knocked out. Sky cried into bloom as the Winx crying to and rose noticed and started to make blooms magic reappear. As she did she said, I could feel my magic was way to strong for me and I am fine now so you need this back, rose presses it onto bloom chest who woke up with a start and bashed heads with rose. Ouch they both said. Everyone laughed, rejoiced and we're happy again.

The end of ending 1!

Ending 2:
Suddenly rose shot up coughing and holding her head in pain but bloom remained still. Rose immediately started crying and the Winx couldn't forgive themselves for not going with them. Oritel was sad he missed 32 years of his daughters life then she dies. Rose hugged her parents still in tears then went to bloom who everyone was still crying over and she said that they should use all the positive magic they could get and to think about all. The good aspects of bloom and all the good, fun times with her. The went in a circle and even the specialists joined in with the magic of love and bloom woke up suddenly and groaned in pain as sky hugged her and Lucy jumped over to her and all the Winx joined until bloom got up and hugged Daphne and her parents then Lilly and Matthew then rose. They all lived happily ever after.

The end of ending 2!