6

A/N: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT WOULD MAKE MUCH MUCH MORE SENSE IF YOU READ THE BOOKS!(flame and the dragon, then the infinite 9)
CHARACTERS:
League of Evil-Baltor, Darkar, trix and andy who is know as Velgon

Layla & Nabu are married and Musa & Riven and Bloom & Sky are engaged.

Winx - Bloom, Stella, Flora, Tecna, Musa, Layla (18 yrs old)

Specialists - Sky, Brandon, Helia, Timmy, Riven, Nabu (21 yrs old)

Other Characters-
Daphne - bloom and Sara's older sister and is a nymph (26 years old)

Marium & Oritel- Bloom, Daphne and Sara's Mum and Dad

Ian - Is a new specialist and Hellas cousin. He and sara always argue and in the end are secretly dating.(19 yrs old)

Sara - Bloom and Daphne's little sister and was found in the first book. She has infinite magic (which means if she told you to back off you had to Back Off) but it only works on evil and she is the fairy of animals. She owns the sceptre of domino (like Stella's) and she is very athletic and everything. She hated Ian but ends up dating him.(16 turning 17 yrs old)

LITTLE SISTERS:(13 yrs old)
Rose - Flora little sis - Fairy of Emotions

Starr - Stella little sis - fairy of the moon

Lyrica(Ricky) - Musa little sis - fairy of sounds

Genie - Tecna little sis - fairy of brains
Emma - Sky little sis - fairy of time

Marina - Layla little sis - Fairy of weather

Katy - Nabu little sis - fairy of insects

Kayla - Helia little sis - Fairy of fortunes (tianas twin)

Tiana - Helia little sis - nymph (Kaylas twin)

This will be from the book the infinite 9 which is the sequel to the flame and the dragon and I it will be from around the middle were sara got hit with the elixir but they didn't have that big argument yet and she was just out for a walk before her family yelled at her when the league of evil came and shot at her. Now the argument starts with her dad first then bloom.

Sara's POV:
I went out for a walk after the fight with Daniel and when I got back I knew I was going to get yelled at. I was thinking of jow daphne aaid that if i got really really mad than my hair could catch fire just like bloom bur bloom doesnt have to be as angry. I was gust walking when out of nowhere a blob of green liquid came and hit me in my stomach area. I was knocked back and as I got up it seeped through into my skin but it didn't hurt and I felt fine so I decided to walk home. I got my sceptre of and screamed domino as it cam flying down. I then transported myself to my room.
A couple seconds after everyone came in and then bloom walked in looking very mad. Meanwhile all the adults and younger girls were in the living room. I looked at bloom who seemed mad. Layla piped up saying "well that was probably the stupidest idea we've ever had"
"I still think that he deserved it" Nabu said
"Are you guys insane I kept telling you but you were all like don't worry bloom, yet here we are." Bloom said loudly.
You know what bloom I am tired of you always being so bossy, like seriously you need a reality check cause just cause your engaged and a princess and the leader doesn't mean that you are better than anyone else, cause guess what I am more powerful than you" I screamed at her.
"Yeah well tell someone who cares sara, and you aren't more powerful" she yelled in response.
"Yes I am, who has the sceptre of domino, who has the infinite magic" I screamed
"Who has the dragon flame" Bloom yelled.
"Big whoop" I said with fake enthusiasm.
"That's it you circus freak" she yelled as her hair burst into flames and she shot fire at me.
I quickly put up a shield and shot back at her and she put up a shield to. "Yeah, at least I am a circus freak unlike you, you are just a big bossy know it all stuck up princess" I screamed.
"Oh so you are jealous then" bloom said.
"What I am not jealous of anything" I replied.
"Yes, you are, you are jealous of me and sky, your jealous of the fact that I am older and that I am the leader of the Winx, your jealous that mum and dad like me better" She screeched.
"You know what bloom, that doesn't hurt me at all" I said. "cause I already know that" I creamed and glared at her. her face softened "Sara I di-" she was cut off when suddenly my father burst in and saw me glaring at bloom and he yelled out. " Oh sara why couldn't you be more like....."
Suddenly i was really mad and i started to scream as my hair burst into flames " be more like who dad, more like bloom, the golden child, the perfet little angel that never does anything wrong. I am sorry that I don't act like a princess, I didn't grow up I a nice family like bloom, no thanks to you. I shouted. "Now i am leaving i was better of an orphan" as i finished and my hair dyed down i telepoorted myself outside and then started running. not ordinary running though i was putting every bit of anger into each step and i was basically super speeding away from the house.

A couple days later the league of evil showed up and almost kulled me. i had cuts and bruises all over my body and a couple broken bones including a very broken leg. A little while later eveyone was out on a walk when suddenly tiana noticed me unlike the others. Tiana walked over and saw it was me and immediately ran over to everyone and told them that he found me.

Everyone was happy that they found me but were in tears when they saw the state i was in. They took me back home and i heale then i was in a jospital bed cause i was going to die. Suddenly i screamed and my heart moniter flatlined as doctors ordered everyone out and started to work on me but they were to late.

Rickys pov:
we watched as sara flatlined then we were all ushered out of the room. we sat in silence and when the doctor cam out and said there was nothing they could do, she was gone. even i started to cry. everyone was allowed back in and the 8 of us little girls (not including tiana) all walked up to sara. suddenly there was a glow around us all and sara. suddenly saras heart moniter beeped till we all jumped back. we all walked closer again and the glow formed again. this time sara heart moniter went back ti normal and she suddely took a deep breath and shot up. we all cheered and auddenly an infinite sign attached itself to sara amd then another 8 signs appeared and a coice said, "i give you the infinite 9" the infinite aigns attached thselves to use to and we were all amazed.
suddenly i spoke up, " see i told you we were powerful and important on missions"
everyone laughed and rejoiced.

THE END!