5

This is from season 6 episode 22 when Musa loses her voice (video above) it is my version of what happens after.

Start:
Musa just lost her voice and the Winx set off to get it back from rumplestiltskin but he wants the legendarium key in return for her voice.the Winx come back with nothing and Musa loses hope and leaves alfea. Earlier riven also left the specialists and left. Just over 1 year later the Winx finally got Musa's voice back and went to find her. Musa was on earth the whole time and riven was too and one day they met back up and they ended up getting married but didn't tell anyone, they also live together and have a newborn daughter named Tiana. In that year Musa also lost her hearing and got hearing aids and the Winx earned cyberix and Musa earned eternix (cyberix, shinix then eternix). One day the Winx show up when Musa is in the park. As soon as she saw them she glared at them and started to walk away. They gave her back her voice and she got it back and as soon as she did she said "what took you so long I mean seriously it has been over a year(took of hearing aids) at least I can hear as well again, yeah that is right I lost my hearing to and it is all your fault (pointing at them). Oh my gosh Musa your married, why didn't you tell us, Stella yelled when she saw miss ring. "Yeah, so what my old friends don't care so why should I let them know "Musa yelled back and left when the specialists appeared. She walked over to where riven was with Tiana and sat down. The Winx and specialists appeared again and saw Musa with riven and were amazed. "Musa your cheating on your husband and with riven and his daughter" Stella screeched. "No I am not, cause riven is my husband and that is my daughter" Musa screamed back. And Me and riven could beat all 10 of you easily anyways so I suggest you move along.

Everyone was amazed but agreed to fight them as they didn't want to leave. So Musa set Tiana in a magic cradle while they fought.Magic Winx cyberix the Winx screamed(transform). Musa laughed at them, Is that the best you've got she said as the specialists got out their weapons. Magic Transformation Eternix Musa screamed. Riven drew his weapon. He easily took care of the specialists and Musa took care of the Winx and then left them there baffled as Musa and riven left with Tiana.

In the end everyone got married and Musa and riven final joined back and they all lived happily ever after.