7

This is another story from the books the flame and the dragon and the infinite 9 so read the last chapter to find out the characters.

No one's POV:
Everyone somehow found out about Sara's dyslexia and Ian started making fun of her. After 3 weeks of being teased about her dyslexia and being short and stupid and all that, sara had had enough and she started getting mad.
Sara's POV:
One day when everyone was in the living room Ian start making fun of me again and I went to walk out and Ian was teasing me about being a coward. Daphne told him to stop cause if He got me mad enough and my hair caught on fire he would be in big trouble. Then Bloom stepped forward obviously mad and her hair caught fire as she yelled at Ian to shut his mouth. Then he said "ooh I am so afraid of a girl with her hair on fire and seriously Daphne Sara's hair could never catch fire she isn't powerful enough". That was it, I snapped. I turned around with a deadly glare at Ian and my hair caught fire, no rephrase that, it burst into flames as I started walking towards Ian. "Now you've done it" Daphne said to Ian. When I got to Ian I yelled at his face as I was holding him against the wall " you know prince idiot, I want to knock you out so bad but I will be nice to you and just tell you to shut your ugly disgusting face before I make it look purple and by the way blooms hair looks cool when it is on fire. And you know what I don't even have dyslexia anymore I solved that problem but I guess you don't care about anyone but yourself" I screamed then stormed out my hair still in flames.
Third Person:
We all watched as sara screamed at Ian and then stormed out her hair still in flames then when she left everyone surrounded Ian and he got in major trouble. Everyone went in search for sara and eventually flora and Helia went for a walk and found her bruised and battered. The trix appeared and flora got hurt. Helia called everyone to meet him at the hospital. At the hospital everyone was waiting and when an ambulance ship showed up and helia stepped out with flora in his arms. she was weak and sore. Where is Sara bloom asked. in the next ship helia told her as another ambulance ship flew down. suddenly people rushed out. some were weeping Sara into the hospital yelling stuff like, "her heart is slowing, or, she is barely breathing. she had an oxygen tank over her mouth and she was covered in cuts and bruises. everyone cried at the sight of her. He was rushed inside and healed and when she got out Ian apologised and everyone lived a pretty much happy life.