My parents and my older sister

Some of these chapters are about Tiffany's past

My parents and my sister

"Tiffany! " my mom yelled loudly "Yes? " "Did you find my other coat? " I sighed "No! " I shouted back "Come down help me find it! " "Okay… " I mumbled as I climb down the stairs .  "Find anything yet? " asked my older sister Tina "If I did then I would have told you about it" "Oh true" "Mom has thousands of these coats" "So? She is soo successful" "Does she really need this coat? " "Yes it for her tours in Italy" "Of course it is" Tiffany rolled her eyes. If you couldn't tell my mom is super RICH she goes on a trip almost every month and always buys very "in season" coats she says.  Honestly, I don't know why it's a big deal it is literally like all  of the thousands of other coats that are in her closet in primary colors. My dad had came from the kitchen "Hello dear" he said "So have you found my coat yet? " asked my mother "Oh I did" My mom pushed past me and gently grabbed the coat from my father "Thank you honey"  the coat was all black but had light green vines on one side. My father looked at his watch "It's time to leave everyone" my father said as he ran outside. My father has his own car business he sells cars to people it been very successful for him. Sometimes mom tells us we should help out mostly Tina does.  Speaking of Tina my older sister she is apart of Dayn Hillary University she's is an leader of the girls club also the founder CEO of Lady Adon it is where she raises money for girls that can't get jobs she helps them find their passion in programs that is online a lot of the times though there are class to enroll in.   Everyone in my family has some type of tablet that leads them to there density unfortunately me I don't have one no give I tried many things and failed. Cooking, Inveting, Writing, Drawing, and Selling clothes.  My parents are proud of my sister but me.. to them I'm just nobody a strange they tell me "We can't call you our daughter you aren't trying hard enough to make a lot of money you can't even get a good job" I'm really trying I am but if you don't have a super successful place in my family then you aren't anyone your worth to your family is nothing.