Me

There are many names that my family calls me: Brat, Bad luck, Thief and more. A lot of my family don't really like me at all. I tried to be nice but instead they stepped all over me like a doormat.  Soon. I did unthinkable dumb selfish things I swore to myself that I would never have to be in a place where anyone could tell me what to do. So when I got enrolled into a school I started picking on this new kid named Melina. We had become enemies. I always got in trouble, fighting people screaming at them.  My parents got annoyed and had shipped me off to a place where they adopted kids. I found  new friends Maca, Dana, Luther, and Max. Our friendship didn't last for long because the next few months they had been all adopted. I was alone and no one wanted me. I stayed in those places for years and years and years. Now I'm 16 years old today is my birthday Thursday October 13 my caretakers forgotten my birthday then they kicked me out because I was too older and they wanted new kids that were much younger than me.  I had taken my stuff and left I walked looking for a place to stay but mostly of them were sold out or already full had lived on the street one day a car drove by me. It stopped "Excuse Ma'am are you Tiffany Tera? " "Yes, I am" "We have something to tell you" The man took me in the car we drove off.  My head started to spin and spin over and again. Then I collapsed on the soft car seat.